"Then why did you made me try them all you psycho?"

"Just because I wanted to see you getting dressed up for me. I could get used to this feeling" he smirked.

He told the lady to pack the dress and then semi dragged me to the shoes section where he picked up some heels for me.

"They're beautiful but... uncomfortable..." I said, looking at the gorgeous heels.

"Blame your height shorty" he smacked my head playfully.

"Speak for yourself" I rolled my eyes.

Then he took me to the salon on the third floor and handed me over to this creepy stylist guy, who called for three people of his "team". They started right away.

They gave me a hair cut first, preserving the long length when they realized that I was on the verge of tears. Then they put on some light make up for me and gave me loose curls.

I put on the dress and shoes as well and then was met by Jimin in the waiting area. I frowned when I saw him but he smirked, licking his lips.

"Now you look someone worthy of having a dinner with Kim Taehyung"

"I hate you"

He shook his head.

"Watch your pretty mouth lady, or I might be tempted to shut it for you"

"I will leave for Hotel Royale now. Thanks for everything" I turned away from him and started on my way but his hand grabbed mine. Wow, he sure had a lot of strength for someone with such little hands.

" Who do you think you are trying to get smart with?" he glared at me.

"Please don't tell me you are going to take me there?"

"Exactly princess!"

He took me to the parking lot and shoved me inside his black car. It looked expensive, and was really beautiful to look at.

"Like my car? McLaren P1"

"I don't care" I said, folding my arms around my chest and pouting. Next moment, I felt his face an inch away from mine, his lips twisted in a smirk.

"If you keep pouting like that, I might get tempted to snatch you away from him before he can call you his"

I stayed there in shock at how close he was to me, while he put the seatbelt on for me, his hand brushing my skin on purpose.

"And here we go!" he moved away and the car roared into life, moving out of the parking lot at an alarming speed.

Once out, he slowed down and the stereo started playing music that went like 'wow, fantastic baby. Owwoo, I wanna dance dance da da dance owooo" the beats were not helping my madly beating heart and I wanted to hear a sad, melancholy song about someone dying or something that would fit my situation.

"Can I change the music?" I asked, rubbing my palms that were sweating out of anxiety together.

"No"

"That's the longest route to the hotel" I told him.

"I know. But it will give you more anxiety, which means more entertainment for me"

"Sadistic psychopath!" I turned away from him and looked outside the window at the tall buildings and patches of the sky.

The car came to a halt after an eternity and he looked at me with a triumphant "We-are-here" smile.

Don't worry y/n, you might still have a chance to escape. I told myself.

"If you think you still have a chance at escape, you're wrong" he put on a mask and his sun glasses and got out of the car. He opened the door for me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out and then making me walk behind him.

"Hello" he greeted the lady at the reception "There was a reservation made by Kim Taehyung, I'm here with his guest Miss y/n. Can you please confirm it for me and tell me which table did he reserve?"

She went through the computer and confirmed that the reservation had been made.

"It's dinning area 33"

"Hmm, a whole area, just for little y/n. Not bad" he looked at me smiling widely.

We walked a bit through the lobby and then took an elevator. It took us to the fourteenth floor, where he stopped in front of a huge, golden door.

"Here you go princess" he pointed at the door.

"I'll walk in myself. You can leave now"

"Nope. I am seeing you walk in"

"Why are you so interested in all of this?"

"Good luck" he pushed me in rudely and I stumbled inside the huge dinning area. The door closed behind me before I could react and I was left there staring at a tall, lean figure clad in an expensive looking custom suit, with his back towards me.

Kim Taehyung...

A/N:

Editing the dresses because boiiiiii....

P.S: GIDHLDJLCHIDJLDDOHDHDHK don't mind me y'all m just too happy :') Because I got the first fan art for Reply Me Not by sUgAtHeGuMmYbEaR 🥰🥰🥰. I feel so loved thank you so much:') imma just go cry my happy tears my readers spoil me too much 🙃🙃

"The dress y/n wore for her first date" and this fan art is so perfect I can't even...😍😍😍

😍😍😍