And I thought he'd really just spank me and fuck me.

The fact that I'm considering that as 'just' spanking is probably the reason he dragged me into this little torture chamber. I don't dare to look at the other devices. Instead, I properly get on my knees, hoping that might please my master a little so he might go easier on me.

His legs move across the periphery of my vision as he stalks around me, probably staring at me and my still hard cock. The apprehension has me dripping; the silence has me dripping; his mere presence has me dripping. I grunt when a whip slashes across my back, then moan at the soft burning sensation it leaves across my skin.

"I'm going to whip you, Mike. I'm going to whip your back." The whip descends across my shoulders again, eliciting a scream from my throat that is muffled by my gritted teeth. He places the whip's fluffy tip at my neck, then trails down my spine until it disappears between my butt cheeks. Slowly, Gavrilo continues, "I'm going to whip your ass, and I'm going to whip your chest. So if you even think about showing yourself to someone else, you'll remember that they'd see what I did to you. You'll remember that I'm your master even when you go out drinking and whoring like some slut. You won't be able to lie about that."

His voice was deadly calm throughout his monologue, and cold dread trickles down my spine at his words while I wonder if he really thinks I would cheat on him. Technically, he's right though. After all, we never specified that we weren't allowed to sleep with anyone else, and I heard back at the club that it's not too uncommon for some bdsm couples to be in sort of an open relationship. My heart sinks at that revelation.

"I'd never sleep with anyone else, Master Kemp," I tell him quietly, somehow hoping he'd return the sentiment. Instead, the whip finds my skin a third time, making me whimper pathetically.

"Melanie seems to think differently, don't you think?"

"I don't know! I would never-" The sound of the whip crashing into my back cuts through my words, and I release a strained grunt at the pain that's becoming worse with every hit, mainly because he's using more force on me now. I curse under my breath.

"I don't need your excuses. On your feet now."

I do as I'm told because it's all I fucking can do to get out of this mess. He ties a soft ribbon around my eyes, effectively sending my nerves into overdrive. My breathing is shallow while I strain to hear what he's doing, yet all I can hear is the sound of my heartbeat. He's going to drive me insane one day.

The tips of his fingers press into my lower back, and he moves me around the room, then silently fixes me to the cross. Once he's secured all the restraints, the metal clinks and I can hear a mechanic buzzing. I gasp in surprise when the cross lifts from the ground, forcing my weight on the leather. The moment it stills, the whip slashes across my back again.

"Does it hurt?" he asks, amused. I know his moods well enough by now to judge the sound of his voice. Part of me surges happily at him being pleased with me while another drops down in defeat, acknowledging that this is going to be really, really painful.

"Yes, Master Kemp."

The next hit carries more of his strength, and I arch my back with a scream as if that would help me get away from the weapon.

"How about that? On a scale from one to ten, how much did that hurt?"

Oh, fuck you.

"I don't know, Master Kemp. I've never been whipped like this," I explain to him, trying my best to keep the sass at bay. He chuckles, yet that doesn't sound good to me at all. Maybe he's catching on to me.

He gently runs the whip across my skin. "Alright, Mike. Then how about this. If that last one was a four, how about this?"

My mind is still caught at 'four' when he lashes me again, this time drawing a scream from my lips. Given that I have no idea how many times he intends to do this to me, I seriously don't know if I'm going to be able to take this. My muscles tremble.

"A si-" I break off, struggling with attaching a number to this hit. If the other had really been a four, then this one was like a six. Still, that means he's probably going to go up to ten, and god, do I not want him to do that. I squeeze my eyes shut. "A six?"

"I would agree." He laughs. "Do you think I can go up to a ten, Mike?"

"Please don't," I whimper, feeling utterly humiliated by the kind of voice he's making me use. Gavrilo taps the length of the whip on my ass.

"Do you think your tight little ass can handle a six?"

I know he's being nice here, yet I'm tempted to say no. After all, that would mean less pain - and I'm not looking forward to a handful of 'sixes' scourging my rear. But this is my punishment. "Whatever you think is appropriate, Master Kemp."

The whip that's been gliding across my skin stills, and I can hear his heavy breathing. "Now that's my boy. Six it is, then. Ten on your ass, another ten on your chest. Sounds fair?"

"Yes, Master Kemp."

-

Three chapters done today :3 I think I'm getting back on track. I really didn't know what to write "in-between" the last events and the big show-down that I've planned, but it's kind of coming on its own now. That's so relieving. The action is going to start in a chapter or two muhahaha

XOXO

T.