Chapter Sixteen.

I stormed to my room as fast as I could and slamming the door, I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths.

This is not good!

How the hell did I go from yelling insults at the man to being suddenly weak in the legs for a..a kiss?!

Inhaling, I pushed myself from the door and began pacing the room.

That prick! How dare he?! I can't believe he had the guts to invade my privacy and literally touch me, let alone kiss me! If it wasn't for my job, I would've macerated the man then and there!

Maybe that's what he wanted.

I stopped abruptly in realisation.

Fuck! So that's how he wants to play? By ticking me off with his acts to come infinitely close to killing him and then send me away?! Oh, he took the wrong turn here. I had already warned him of not playing with emotions-

Well, you don't have any.

Yeah...Yeah, I don't.

So, it mustn't be a problem.

No. It mustn't.

But it will be.

Yeah..it- what?!

What did the fuck happened to your brain Z?

I sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back and closing my eyes, suddenly exhausted.

This is definitely not good!

An ultra short chapter after a long time, I know. But please forgive me..I'm sure I might have lost many readers...I don't blame them and for those who waited patiently,( if there are any) I love you guys!!! I was under a serious writers block. And I don't think I've completely recovered.

So this gives an insight about Z's feelings.

I will update the next chapter in two days..I promise, with more action .

Thanks for all those who voted and commented.

Love,

Sierra❤❤❤❤