Chapter fourteen

Hello there guys
It's an early update.
Enjoy!

Z ( unedited)

I followed the men silently up to a room where they paused and sent Mr. Winstor in.
The other two stood outside the door, guarding it.

Damn it.

Where are you Macaroni?

I glanced around and saw an exit at the far end of the corridor.
Not bothering to wait for that lazy ass, I silently tiptoed to the door.  Jumping through one of the windows of the room, I landed on my feet in one of the sunshades.

I followed the  distant noise of men  and reached a window frame from where I could see Mr. Winstor standing in the middle of the room, with few other guys wearing the similar jackets as those guards outside, facing a man on a couch.

Ignazio Nostaras.

The  Nostaras mafia lord .

Mr. Winstor placed his suitcase on the table infront of him and rolling in  a series of combinations, he opened it and pushed it towards the man.

Ignazio put his hand in the case and brought it out, clutching a revolver and twirled it on his fingers

" Is this it?"

"Yes."

"  It's Completed?"

" Yes.  A whole thirty thousand of them,now waiting at the dock to be shipped. "

"Good."

" Now, don't ever harass my family again."

The guy smirked while putting back the weapon.
" Who says you're in any position to demand , James?"

I was surprised as Mr.Winstor's voice cracked.
"Please.."

That's when a knock echoed in the room.

" Who's it?"

" A guy saying he was asked to come here?"

Ignazio glanced at the people in the room who shook their heads in denial.

He sighed.
" Open the doors."

Two of his men pulled open the door to-

Shit! MARCO?!

" Umm.. Hello.. I'm an agent from S.C.A.R. and my friend-"

He then notices me behind the windows.

Holy fuck! Don't you dare do it Macaroni!!

" Why are you hiding in there Z?"

Everyone turned their heads to my direction as I cursed and jumped inside.
Clutching his hand, I pulled Marco with me and ran as fast as I could  through the door.

" Catch them!"

I could hear someone yell and the sounds of Guns being prepped.

A tug at my hand made me glance back to see Marco trying to break free.

" Z! Slow down! Why are we running?!

"Shut up Marco and follow me !"

He must've seen how serious I am because the next moment, he caught hold of my hand and pulled me with him, saying "I need an explanation for this later."

I scoffed.
" Yeah.. After I kill you for ruining everything."

"What-"

" There!"
We glanced back to see the two guards running towards us.