45

fucking hell, so I was working on the chapter when my computer froze and like crashed. I had to restart it didn't save, sorry if it sucks, and pardon my french. I'm really upset right now because I just want to give you guys my best work and writing and I feel like I haven't. I'm so so sorry. -,-

45

I stirred in my wool blanket trying to trap in any heat I could, coming here I expected it to be cold. I just didn't imagine it would be this cold. My body shivered from the crisp morning air, I rubbed my hands together trying to create more heat.

With closed eyes I tried to tune everything out, to just allow myself some time to think. Which was never an easy task if you ask me; too much work. It was exceptionally hard with the rain outside.

I'd never complain about the rain though, I actually enjoyed it. Maybe because it was soothing and pretty. Or maybe because it was the only one who would listen to me when I was completely alone.

I shrugged the covers off my shoulders and slid them to my waist. Leaning my head against the wall I was able hear the rhythmic beat it created on the surface. I was so distracted with myself, I didn't even notice Harry sitting on top of the dresser watching me.

"Good-morning, I'm glad your up I didn't want to wake you." he smiled hopping off the dresser and walking to my side of the bed.

He leaned down cupping my face, I hadn't even noticed the look he had on his face, one of complete and utter devotion, like I was his entire world.

He leaned in his lips tugging into a wide smile, but he didn't kiss me.

I tucked a lone strand of hair behind my ear, "Good morning to you as well." I said with a smile, my lips hovering over his, as his breath fanning across my skin.

"Did you sleep well? You should get dressed, are you hungry? Because I can quick run down and get like a granola bar, or some fruit." he said.

I laughed at how adorable he looked right now, he was being such a cute concerned boyfriend. His eyes were laced with confusion. "Come here." I whined tuggin him forward.

He climbed onto the bed pressing against me quickly,  I was still able to get a full body look. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans that hung on his hips just a little.

Oh and I can't forget his strange black rock jungle boots, they were interesting. I felt the bed dip down with his added weight.

"What, what's wrong." he asked biting his lip.

I drummed my fingers against his thigh, focusing only on my hands, "Hmm? Nothing, everything is fine. I just-"

"-What are you thinking about?" He interrupted.

"Everything, I'm thinking about everything. The good and the bad, all the different scenarios and cases, and just...Harry I'm just running stuff over my head you know. But to answer all your questions... I slept well. I will start getting dressed right now, and no I want to come with you." I stated.

He nodded his head in agreement, "Everything is going to be fine, just like you said."

I felt his soft lips on my forehead for a few seconds before they left. I sat there debating if I wanted to get a quick shower but then again it was raining so technically that would be good enough right?

"Natalie get your cute ass out of the bed before I drag you out." Harry said sternly.

"Alright I'm going, I'm going."

I decided against the shower. I jumped into some black cargo pants and threw on a dark grey long sleeve shirt, paired it with some black combat boots that Aria gave me.