pumpkin patch fun!

Start from the beginning

"I'll pack some bottles of breast milk just incase she gets hungry. I'm sure you will wanna eat a few times while we are there." RJ says kissing Harlow's nose.

"Let's go see what your siblings are doing, it's awfully quiet down there." Will says

"TOO quiet." RJ says with a chuckle.

*****
Will, RJ and Harlow walk downstairs to see what Benji, Coralei and Theodore are doing.

Benji is reading A Series of Unfortunate Events book five, while Coralei and Theodore are playing together.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Are you guys ready to go to the pumpkin patch?" Will asks the kids.

"YES!" Benji, Theodore and Coralei say in unison and excitement.

"I'm going to pack our bag and then we are going to go! Let's get our shoes on." Will says to the kids as he walks into the kitchen.

Benji and Coralei put their shoes on while RJ helps Theodore put his shoes on.

Will begins to pack a snack bag for all of the kids, himself and RJ. Will packs peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for all of them, three bottles for Harlow, juice boxes, and napkins. Will also has a diaper bag filled with diapers for Harlow and Theodore.

"Benji, bring a jacket just in case you get cold, since you are wearing a short sleeves shirt. It's a little chilly out today." RJ says, buckling Harlow into her carseat.

"Okay, Papi!" Benji says as he runs upstairs into his bedroom to get his Pokémon jacket.

Harlow begins to fuss as RJ buckles her into her car seat. Harlow doesn't like her car seat very much especially when she is sitting still.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, Harlow. It's okay, baby." RJ says giving Harlow a pacifier and she calms down.

"Sissy, it okay!" Theodore says as he rubs Harlow's head.

"Good boy, Teddy! Harlow is okay! She just doesn't like her car seat." RJ says to Theodore.

Will walks over with the bag filled with food and the diaper bag.

"Let's tell Dobby bye bye, we are leaving now." Will says to the kids.

Benji, Coralei and Theodore all hug Dobby and pet him.

"See you later, Dobby!" Will says petting Dobby.

"Be a good boy!" RJ says, also petting Dobby.

Will, RJ and the kids all go out and get into the car!

"Who's excited?" RJ asks as he vlogs the kids in the back.

"Me!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison.