coralei's first school field trip

Start from the beginning

"Otay! Bye!" Theodore says as he waves at Will.

Will giggles as he waves at Theodore. Harlow coos making RJ and Will smile.

Will kisses RJ one more time before he leaves the house.

*****
Will walks into the preschool and sees Coralei playing with her friends, Zophia and Zoey. Zophia and Zoey's dad Zach is also chaperoning today as well!

 Zophia and Zoey's dad Zach is also chaperoning today as well!

*Coralei's outfit*

"DADDY!" Coralei says as she runs up to Will, hugging him tight.

"Hi, Cora! Are you excited for the field trip?" Will asks Coralei, fixing her pony tail.

"Yes, Daddy! Zophia and Zoey's Daddy is here too!" Coralei says pointing to Zophia and Zoey.

"I saw him! Mr. Zach said hello to me." Will says to Coralei.

"I made us a yummy lunch too! We are going to have a lot of fun!" Will says as Coralei giggles.

"Did you pack Cheetos?" Coralei asks Will, making him giggle.

"Yes, I packed you Cheetos." Will says as Coralei cheers.

"Yay!" Coralei says, hugging Will tightly.

Coralei runs over to play with Zophia, Zoey, Cambree, McKendree, London, Kaiyah, and Brinley, all begin to talk and play together.

"She looks just like you!" Cambree's mom Stella says to Will

"Thank you! She has her Papi's black hair that's for sure!" Will says to Stella as he watches Coralei interact with her friends.

"You look so good! How's the new baby doing?" Rhylen's mom Ashlynn asks Will.

"Aw, thank you! I still need to tone up but I have to wait one more week! And Harlow is amazing! She's getting so alert now! She's going to have a fun day with RJ and Theodore. I'm sure she will watch a lot of Paw Patrol." Will says making the other parents chuckle.

"Paw Patrol is seriously the coolest show though. I know the words to the theme song, which makes me sound like a weirdo!" Sullivan's mom Tori said with a chuckle.

"Coralei is such an independent girl! She acts so mature for her age!" McKendree's mom Hailey says to Will.

"She likes to be independent just like her older brother is." Will says as Coralei giggles loudly.

Besides Will chaperoning and Zophia and Zoey's dad Zach, Cambree's mom Stella, Kasen's dad Anthony, Zavier's mom Alexis, Blaze's mom Chrissy, McKendree's mom Hailey, Graden and London's dad Richard, Kaiyah's mom Janelle, Brinley's dad Jairus, Harvey's dad Phil, Sullivan's mom Tori, Alexander's mom Melissa and Rhylen's mom Ashlynn are also chaperoning!