Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 3

Começar do início

"Who is in the world is Tigger and why is he in our office?" Karen asked.

"He's my fur ba- I mean, cat. And it's take your kid to work day so, I figured since I don't have a kid then I minds well take him." Angelica shrugged.

"That is extremely weird but since you are the best employee here, we are all going to forget it ever happened." Angelica's boss said. "Also there is ice cream in the break room.  

"Yay! Meeting dismissed." Angelica said. Everyone rushed towards the door to get the ice cream first but Karen stopped them in their tracks.

"Wait, are we all just going to forget that Angelica just completely disobeyed office rules?" Karen asked, outraged.

"Shut up, Karen!" everyone snapped at her and continued to race to the ice cream.

 ~At Sesame Street~

"Laf, come on. It can't be that bed." Herc said outside of Laf's changing room.

"It is that bad." Laf said, muffled because of the door.

"Please, hon." Herc begged. 

"Fine." Laf said, unlocking the door. Herc and the kids filed into the room. A big orange bow tie hung from Lafayette's neck with a purple shirt below that and his hair was hanging around his shoulders unlike its normal ponytail. He looked surprisingly like Jefferson. Herc burst into laughter along with the kids. Lafayette looked down shamefully.

"I'm sorry, Laf. It's just-" Herc laughed again. "You look just like Jefferson and that bow tie."

"This is why I never took you with me to work." Laf complained.

"Daddy looks silly!" Marie shrieked. The kids giggled and walked out the door togther.

"I'm the laughing stock of the family." Lafayette whined. 

"Hey! Your a celebrity and an idol of millions kids across the world!" Hercules said, trying to cheer Lafayette up.

 "But I look ridiculous." Laf said.

"Kids love that." Hercules argued.

"Mr. Noodle! Your on in 5!" Kevin(Elmo) yelled from outside the door.

"Okay!" Lafayette yelled back. "Herc, where did the kids go?" 

Herc looked at Laf then grabbed his hand and they raced out the door.

"Anastasie, Henriette, Marie, William, John, Georges! Where are you guys?" Hercules yelled into the studio. 

"Your not Elmo!" a shrill voice shrieked from the right.

"Found them." Laf muttered. 

They arrived at the scene of Kevin with Henriette and William.

"You don't look anything like him." William argued.

"I am I swear. I'll prove it to you." Kevin said, walking off.

"Sure you are." Henriette sassed.

"I see you two have met Elmo." Lafayette said.

"He's NOT Elmo." William insisted.

Before Lafayette could argue, Kevin walked back with the Elmo puppet. Henriette and William's jaws dropped.

"Hi kids!" Elmo the puppet said. 

"You are him." William admitted.

"Do the theme song!" Henriette said excitedly. 

"La La La La..." Kevin/Elmo began.

"I'm gonna go find the others you stay with them, kay?" Lafayette said.

Hercules nodded and Lafayette was off. "Anastasie, Marie!" Lafayette shouted. "Georges, John!"

"Dad! In here!" Anastasie said. Marie and her sister were sitting on the table in the break room. Anastasie's dress was covered in frosting stains and a frosted donut was clutched in her small hands. Chocolate frosting was smeared across Marie's chubby cheeks. 

"What are you guys doing?" Lafayette said, walking into the break room with them.

Anastasie hid the donut behind her back and said, "Talking to Big Bird."

The big yellow bird waved a feathered wing at Lafayette. "Really? Not eating donuts?"

The girls smirked secretively. "Of course not. You know that we already had breakfast." Marie lied.

"We've just been talking to Big Bird. Ask him." Anastasie said. When Laf turned to look at him the bird simply nodded.

"Don't lie to me, Caroll!" Lafayette said. Big Bird slowly backed away, hit his head against the door and muttered a obscenity, then quickly rushed out the door.

"Big Bird swore!" Marie said with wide eyes.

"How do you know that's a swear?" Lafayette asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" Anastasie asked.

"Yes." Lafayette quickly said, desperate for information.

"Well one time we were at Philip's house and Mr. Hamham screamed that very loudly." Anastasie began as she took another bite out of her donut. Then quickly hid it back behind her back. 

"Then he remembered we were there so he promised us candy bars and piggy back rides as long as we never spoke of it again. We could not resist that offer so we agreed." Marie finished.

"Hamilton!" Lafayette groaned.

"You can't tell him we told you tough. You said you could keep a secret." Anastasie reminded him.

"Okay." Lafayette said even though he knew it was a complete lie.

"Mr. Noodle! Get on set, NOW!" a studio member yelled over the intercom.

"Shoot! Bye, girls. Don't eat too many donuts." Lafayette said as he sped out the door.

Laf ran by Herc and the four children. "Hercules, the girls are in the break room." he said as he continued to run.

"We're coming to watch!" Hercules called to him.

"No, your not!" Lafayette called back

~Time skip brought to you by The Rubber Ducky song~

"Where's that ducky, man? I need him here right now. Squeeze him you heard me." Lafayette rapped in front of the camera. The kids and Herucles silently giggled at him from behind the camera.

"That's a rap." the director shouted. "Everyone can go home." This was followed by whoops and shouts. 

"Great job, Laffy." Hercules said with a laugh. 

Lafayette rolled his eyes and said, "Let's go home. I'm pooped." 

"Laffy, are you cheating on me?" Hercules asked seriously.

"What? Why would you think that?" Lafayette asked, surprised at the sudden change in conversation.

"Rubber ducky, you're the one and squeeze him you heard me. Could you be more obvious?" Herc said as a sly smirk grew on his face.

Lafayette smacked him playfully. "You're so dirty minded."

The Mulligans then got into the car and everyone belted out The Rubber Ducky song as they went home with a grumpy Lafayette.