Chapter 1

The sound of the busy road could be heard, as cars that were stuck in traffic tried to live their lives. However, that isn't true for one young man and that man is named (Y/N), as he laid curled up in a blanket inside his apartment with the lights off, staring at the t.v. screen, while holding a controller. (Y/N) put the controller down as he got off his bed to get another video game to play. He had just finish one that took him about five days to finish and he wanted to start another game. As he was looking at the games that were available to him he came to the starting realization that he was extremely hungry. He looked over to the bed to see that his container of cookies and the bag of strawberries was empty. He went over to his fridge to get some more, but unfortunately for him that was also out of strawberries and cookies.So having to get more he decided to go outside and go to the market. He went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth. As he brushed his teeth he took in his appearance. He looked at his wet (H/C) hair, it was a unique color to have for hair, and his tired (E/C) eyes. After he finished he threw on some jeans and his I'm not crazy shirt. As he opened the door the light from the sun nearly blinded him. After getting his eyes to adjust he made his way to the market for his food. On the way there he notice that there wasn't a lot of people on the street which was fine with him, since being a shut in didn't necessarily develop social skills. When he made it to the market he looked around for his strawberries and cookies or anything else that caught his eye. When he finished collecting his things he brought them to the cashier. As he waited for the cashier to finish they met each others gaze.

Cashier: Hello how are you today?

(Y/N) caught off guard by the sudden question and responded louder then necessary

(Y/N): Huh... oh... I'm fine

The cashier giggled and responded

Cashier: You know your pretty cute when your nervous.

(Y/N): Hey I'm not cute!

The Cashier laughed at your response, but before you could laugh someone opened the door. the man walked up to you and the Cashier, she was about to talk before he pulled a gun out and pointed it at you two.

???: Get down on the floor, now!

You two quickly dropped to the floor as he started to empty the register. As you two lay there you began to hear sirens that gradually got louder.

Robber:Damn how they get here so fast!

Cop:Come out with your hands up! We got you surrounded!

Robber:We'll see about that!

The robber grabbed the cashier and pointed the gun to her head

Robber: Stay back or I blow her head off!

As (Y/N) laid on the floor he say the situation and decided to do the most stupidest thing he has ever done in his shut in life. He got up when the robber wasn't looking his way and sneaked up on him. Once behind him he reeled his leg back and kicked him right in the dick. The robber let out a pained yell as all the cops and the cashier cringed from the force. You quickly got the cashier away and she hugged you.

Cashier: *Sobbing*Thank you, thank you, thank you

As you tried to comfort her you noticed her expression turned more fearful, so thinking quickly you pushed her down an alley, then a pain erupted from your stomach. As you looked down you began to see your shirt turn a dark crimson. You managed to turn around to see the robber barely standing with his gun smoking. You collapsed as he began to get a firmer stance, but before he could do anything more...

Cop: Open fire!

The sound of gunshots ranged throughout the area. Once the sound ended the robber was filled with so many holes that had it been windy it he would be whistling. You began to feel yourself fading as the Cashiers came to your side telling you to hold on. You could hear her cries as everything faded into darkness. At least you saved someone once in your life.