Kindaichi X Kunimi Part 1

KINDAICHI

I had known Kunimi since we were in middle school. We were on the same volleyball team.

Now we are in high school and still playing volleyball together. The only difference now is-

"Kindaichi! You turnip! That's not how you serve. Don't be lazy!" Kunimi called from across the gym.

"Yeah, yeah. What are you, my mom?" I stuck my tongue out.

"No, but Iwa-Chan is and you better do as he says." Oikawa winked passing by.

I scowled and slumped my shoulders. Grumbling to myself I set up to serve again.

Panting I leaned against the wall and chugged some water with a towel draped around my neck.

I don't know what his problem is, but Kunimi has been a real pain in my ass lately. He's always insulting me and how I play.

I tossed my towel onto my gym bag irritated.

Stupid flat haired know it all.

Practice was over for today. Kunimi passed by me and without thinking I reached out grabbing his wrist.

"What the hell Kindaichi?" Kunimi narrowed his eyes at me. His flat hair blew in the wind.

Uh what the hell DID I do that for??

"Um, what is your problem with me?" I asked studying his stoic face.

He drew in a deep breath. His cheeks flushed pink.

"I don't have a problem with you. I just think you are a better player than how you have been playing lately." He scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growled tightening my grip.

"It means step up your game. You're better than this." He snatched his hand back and ran off. I watched him leave feeling more confused than before.

What?

As I walked home I couldn't help but wonder what Kunimi's words meant. The bigger mystery to me was why he suddenly ran away.

I must have scared him suddenly grabbing him like that. I'll apologize tomorrow.

The next day I took my seat in front of Kunimi

The next day I took my seat in front of Kunimi. He was staring out of the window clearly ignoring me.

"Are you just going to ignore me all day or are you going to allow me to apologize?" I firmly placed my book on his desk gaining his attention. I was leaning close so he had nowhere else to look, but at my face.

He narrowed his eyes at me a moment before they widened. He bit his lip and looked down.

The movement caught my eye. I suddenly found myself studying his thin lips. They looked smooth and pink. Come to think of it so did his cheeks.

I never realised how delicate his skin was. I wonder if it's as soft as it looks.

I shook my head and waited for a reply.

"Apoligize for what exactly?" He asked leaning as far back as the chair would allow.

"For grabbing you yesterday. I just wanted to know why you have been on my case lately." I cast my gaze down feeling guilty.

"I already told you." He spoke irritably.

"I know, I just wanted to say sorry. You were only looking out for me. Thanks." I blushed as pink tinted his cheeks. Both of us looked away.

What is this feeling? It's like I'm talking to a girl and not Kunimi.

All during class I couldn't get the image of Kunimi's pink cheeks and soft lips out of my mind.

Maybe I just need to do some more guy things. Like practice hard at volleyball. Skip class. Yeah.

When the break bell sounded I turned to see Kunimi with his nose deep in his book.

He's purposefully ignoring me.

"C'mon." I tugged on his sleeve.

"C'mon what? I'm studying." He yanked his sleeve back.

"For what? Exams are weeks away. Come with me." I suddenly reached out and grabbed his hand and yanked him from his seat.

I took off down the hall with him in tow.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked breathless as I dragged him all over the school.

"We are cutting class." I spoke with a smile on my face. Kunimi's face fell as we burst through the door to the rooftop.

"What the hell Kindaichi, someone will catch us up here." Kunimi spoke clearly annoyed but I didn't care.

We were alone on the roof while everyone was heading back to class below us.

"See everyone is going back to class already." I pointed out.

"You are still holding my hand." Kunimi spoke softly.

It was his tone that caused me to turn to look at him. I glanced between us to see my fingers still entwined with his.

Oh yeah, they are.

I hadn't even noticed. Holding his hand felt almost natural to me.

I noticed the pink in his cheeks darkened.

He bit his lip clearly embarrassed.

I licked my lips and placed my fingers beneath his chin tilting his head up.

"Your lips look really soft." I murmured dipping my head leaning closer to him.

"What the hell Kindaichi I'm not a girl, don't be so familiar and tender with me." He snapped.

I see.

I released his hand and stepped towards him. He back up until his back was pressed against the chain link fence surrounding the rooftop.

"K-Kindaichi? W-what are you doing?" He stammered.

I placed my arms on either side of him. My fingers linking through the chains locking him in. I leaned over him with a grin.

"I don't have to be delicate if that's not what you want. I don't mind getting rough with you if you don't. " I spoke huskily. I glanced down meaningfully.

My erection stood at attention and throbbed while he was sporting one as well.

Just as I suspected.

I licked my lips eagerly. Kunimi stared at me wide eyed as I closed the distance between us.