Bokuto X Akaashi X Tsukishima X Kuroo Part 1

The four precious babies have their big anniversary coming up from when they all decided they would be in a single relationship with each other. All for One and One for All am I right? Anyway...how will they celebrate?

TSUKKI

It was our anniversary and I had no fucking clue what to get any of my boyfriends.

Should I get them all one big present? Should I get them individual presents? How expensive should I go?

I grunted tossing my head back to glare at the sky for not giving me any answers.

I had been tormenting myself about it for days and still no good ideas came to mind.

"I'm just no good with this kind of stuff." I muttered.

I thought about how timid I was when it came to anything physical or emotional.

"I shouldn't even be in a relationship. Never mind one with three other really amazing guys." I blew a raspberry and kicked up a pebble as I walked home to our shared apartment.

We had started renting it just a few months after getting together. It was a two bedroom apartment with a large living area and kitchenette. The bathroom was big enough for three people but there was only one in the whole apartment with four guys.

We all shared the main bedroom with a king sized bed and used the spare only when someone needed space or for alone time.

I hung my head as I shoved my key into the lock and opened the door.

This bites. I really want to do something special for them. Show them that I do love them and care about them even though I don't say it much.

As I entered the small entrance and kicked off my shoes before neatly placing them on the mat, I noticed how eerily quiet it was.

I checked all the rooms and realised no one was home.

Where the hell is everyone?

Feeling a little empty I sat on the large green sofa when I heard a crunch.

I glanced down to see a folded piece of paper. For some reason my chest tightened as my heart began to race. Was this their way of breaking up with me?

Shaking my thoughts aside I unfolded the paper and read Akaashi's beautiful script.

Kei,

I went to the market and took Kotaro with me. Testsuro said he had errands to run. We should be back soon.

Love Keiji, Kotaro, and Tetsuro

I felt a little more at ease knowing they were coming back, but I was still tense.

"What the hell am I gonna get them for our anniversary?" I groaned pressing my palms into my eyes.

I could do something stupid and be romantic I guess. I don't really show much emotion. It's kind of put a strain on all of us even though they would never say it.

While we do have sex with each other, I never really have. Bokuto and Kuroo were like rabbits, Akaashi and Bokuto spent a lot of alone time together, and Kuroo and Akaashi have even gotten intimiate.

I get involved with the kissing and touching, and even a few blow jobs given and taken, but I was always to timid and shy to really join in and enjoy myself.

Could I do that? Could I enjoy myself that way? It's not like me to, but- I want to please them. I want to make them happy and show them that I am in this and that I do love them.

I rubbed the back of my neck with a heavy sigh and put my head between my legs slumping over the edge of the sofa.

I can do this. For them.

AKAASHI

Walking the market with Bokuto was relatively quiet. Then again so was I. I could see the worry in his golden eyes.

"What's bothering you? You're quiet." Bokuto slipped his hand in mine and squeezed my fingers.

"Just worried about Tsukishima. He's been acting strange for the past couple of days." I frowned.

"How so?" Bokuto asked.

"Well while you and Kuroo were in the shower together he and I were on the sofa together, it was getting heated but he got nervous when I went to touch him." I chewed my lip feeling anxious.

"Have you noticed he doesn't really um participate?" I asked.

"Maybe we should do something to make him more comfortable. Do something he likes to do?" Bokuto suggested.

"That's a great idea." I smiled and kissed Bokuto's cheek.

As we headed back home with our banquet, I felt a little better, excited even.

Kei, we love you. We will show you how much.

KUROO

The mall was crowded as usual. I didn't expect any less. 

I wandered around aimlessly not exactly sure what I was looking for. I was kind of lost in thought.

As I passed a group of girls that watched me with interest they called out.

I paused and turned.

The small group shoved one red faced girl forward. She twirled her finger in her hair nervously.

"Um, my f-friends and I t-think you're really c-cute." She stammered clearly embarrassed.

I glanced over her shoulder to see her friends giggling. I pursed my lips a moment before slinking an arm around her shoulder.
I leaned close to whisper in her ear.

"I appreciate the compliment, but I'm afraid I don't swing that way. However later when your friends ask what I said, tell them I said you are a lot sexier for coming up to me than they are." I whispered and drew back and winked smirking as I heard her friends gasp.

I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked away. I could hear their squeals as they closed in on her.

I snorted thinking about how annoyed they would be with me.

It will teach them not to put their friends in awkward and uncomfortable situations ever again. Maybe they will actually have the gall to do it themselves instead.

I bit down on my lip as realization hit me.

Wasn't I sort of doing the same to Kei?

We weren't even dating when I stole a kiss from him, and after we started dating he was dragged around my friends a lot, and even agreed to date Bokuto and Akaashi because of me. Because I loved them all and couldn't choose.

I thought he felt the same way, but I never stopped to ask. God I'm an idiot.

I stopped in a store I never walk into before and purchased an item. I had three amazing boyfriends waiting for me at home. It was our anniversary after all.

A/N

Sorry it's short, I've been super busy and didnt have a lot of time to write. Anyway part two will be out soon, and I hope you enjoy it!

In the meantime enjoy this photo of these precious beans. Credit to the artist.

 Credit to the artist