Chapter 5 - Birthday Surprise -

Katness's POV

I woke up the sun shining through the window and onto my face. The birds tweeting and people talking I know today was the day I started to work so I got up and got dressed.

I went over and grabbed some hide armor from the closest then I head to the bath room and put my blonde hair up into a pony tail to keep it out of my face.

Their some noise coming from a store that sells plants. Some guys was talking to an other man. But it turns out the man was Mike so I walked over to Mike and the other man.

"Ok sir you need to leave this store the lady has asked you nicely so please leave" said Mike.

"Ok Mike I'll leave but this will be the last time I listen to you got me" said the man.

I walked over to Mike he looked at me oddly and then walked over to me.

"Hey Katness how has your day been so far" Mike asked.

"Its been great so far and I am on my way to breakfast and then headed of to work" I said and smiled at Mike.

When I said that i was of to work he gave me a weird look I asked him why but he just said he had to go and walked off.

"Ok that was odd but anyways I better get to the breakfast area before all the food is gone" I said to myself.

I walked over to the breakfast building or should I say food building. When I walked in I saw Mike and Ethan with their wife's and I think their kids.

I remember Ethan's kids where twins and that they where the same age as me I just could not remember there names. So I walked over to a table with nobody on it and sat down.

Mike's POV

I went over to the John and told him he had to leave this poor lady alone. I swear all he wanted to do a was get me in trouble but it never worked.

As soon as I got John to leave I seen Katness she looked so pretty today but I was also wondering if she had realized it was her birthday today.

At first I thought she did but then I realized she hadn't so I walked up to her and greeted her.

"Hey Katness how has your day been so far" I said.

"Its been great so far and I am on my way to breakfast and then headed of to work" Katness said with a smile on her face.

I was so surprised that she had not realized it was her birthday today that I gave her a weird look. Then she asked me why I gave her a weird look but then I decided to just walk away.

I walked to the breakfast area and sat down next to my wife Heather and we started to eat our breakfast.

"Hey Hun did you realize that Katness forgot it was her birthday today" I said.

"Yeah I have why don't we go over and tell her" Heather said.

"No I want to do a surprise birthday dinner for her so we will make her think that nobody knows" I said.

Katness's POV

I had finished with my breakfast and had headed to work.

I had gathered a lot of wood thatch and fiber  but I had taken me all day to do.

So after I had finished I headed to my house and had a few hours of sleep until it was dinner. Sadly nobody that I told had remembered my birthday but I was ok with that I happened every year anyway.

3 hours later

I had hopped out of bed and cotton into some for armor to keep me warm. I put up my blonde hair into a pony tail and headed to dinner.

I got to dinner and I headed in but when I got in nobody was there it was like everyone had eaten already.

"Hello is their anyone here" I said.

And out of know where everyone jumps out of there hiding spits and screams happy birthday.

I was so excited that they had Rememberd. Mike cane up to me and said that he remembered my birthday and did a birthday surprise.

"I Rememberd it was your birthday and did this birthday surprise for you" Mike said with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Mike for remembering my birthday I have not had one ever since I was 4 years old before my parents died" I said.

After I said that Mike gave me a sad smile that I lost my parents and hugged me tight.

"Its ok Katness we are here for you" mike said.

"Thanks Mike that means a lot to me" I said with a smile on my face.

As the night went by everyone said happy birthday and we even had cake to eat.

I said my goodnight's to everyone and headed home.

When I got home I layed in my bed thinking of this amazing night.

"This day was just so amazing I really did pick the best place to live after all" I said to myself.

As the night got darker the world around me started to disappear I thought of the things that had happened today and it just made me smile the took over me and I drifted to sleep happily.

______________________________________

Ok sorry this chapter was a bit boring but I was writing this at 4:09 am in the morning so yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote and comment and follow me for more stories and for more chapter's

But for now Katness04 out 😊

Byee