Chapter 33

Hey family! I have an important (not so important) authors note at the end and it would be cool if you guys read it and answer what I'm going to ask! You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would serve me well! Thanks for reading to begin with, I love you all!
______________________

I want to take this situation seriously. But I feel like If I take this as a joke, maybe he would go easy on me.

Truth was, I was scared. Scared out of my mind because someone I was genuinely scared of kidnapped me and is about to things to me, I can tell. Most people in movies would ask randomly 'oh my god, am I gunna die?' Without a reasonable reason, but I am actually being kidnapped, and I still don't know if I should really be asking myself those questions.

Should I?

I don't know Estaban properly. I don't know if he's a good guy. The only thing I know is that he used to be friends with my husband and that itself makes me feel like maybe Estaban actually has a good heart and he would let me go.

See this is why I don't go grocery shopping. This is why I don't do anything at all!

I was stuck in the trunk of the car wondering if Yassef would ever think that kidnapping is something Estaban would do. Does he know that he was insane? Does he know that his wife is currently stranded in the back of a car, the groceries left at the mall? Does he know that it's his car that can easily get stolen?

Allah, please inform him.

I've never wished for Yassef's presence more than now. Actually, I'm never wished for his presence at all. Usually it would just be fun to go home and see him but now I'm actually praying to Allah that he can track my phone and find me.

Please find me.

I really thought this whole situation with Estaban was finally over. I guess not.

The car came to an immediate hault, taking me bus surprise. I jump In the back, screaming hoping that the place we were at was public and noisy.

Estaban's face came into view when he lifted the back of the trunk and pulled me out of it, completely ignoring the fact that I'm trying to cut loose.

This isn't a movie Emaan, this is real.

I looked around the surroundings only to see a large house, a big pool in the back and the back door to interior of the mansion look alike. I figured maybe this was his house since Yassef mentioned a couple of times about his wealthiness and his incredibly rich family.

Well.

He threw me in a chair, and smirked.

"You can't fight it," was the first thing he said to me while I only glared at him with my small eyes, "You can't fight what you feel for me."

This is a movie. There's not way this is real, my subconscious told me.

Like I said maybe I should take this as a joke. Maybe Estaban would be easy on me, and maybe I can make him laugh. I squirmed under the hard duck tape and the ropes around my body, "Yassef's gunna kick you ass!" I felt the need to scream.

This isn't real, I kept telling myself, how can this be real?

Look at how I was acting. Look at how I expressed myself. Look at what I'm doing, there's no way he's not going to laugh.

Before I knew it, I felt a hand on my face, slapping me. My whole face turning to the left.

He didn't.

This has just moved on to the next life.

He heaved out loud, "Do you really think that your sick husband can fight this?" He put a finer motioning the space between him and me, "There's no stopping this sunshine. No stopping this."