#AskEmaan part 3

Hey guys. Decided to do a #AskEmaan  on a separate part now after each chapter. Expect one of these updates, two or maybe five minutes after the chapter update :)  here are some of your amazing questions that I'll be answering here. Remember, your all amazing and beautiful people.

#AskEmaan part 3:

@esmareldablue  asks: Does Yassef know you're writing a story about him? If Yes, what's his reaction?

- Well, Yassef does know in writing a story about us and he's totally fine with it since he believes I wouldn't even get two or three readers *rolls eyes*. He doesn't believe I have as many readers as I do. And Yes, he did read some of the chapters off of my account too  ;) he's actually impressed on the way I wrote them (surprisingly) and suggests me to become and actual writer. But that's like. . . So impossible.

@priyasavitala asks: Have y'all gone on your honeymoon yet? If you did, where'd you go?

-Nah, Back then me and Yassef didn't really interact that much. So we refused to even have any kind of travel together. But we did plan Togo to Cuba soon :)

muskanmaheshwari16 asks: How much do you think Yassef loves you?

-Uh, this question gives me so much life. I don't know how much he loves me or if he lies to me but he definitely told me he loved me first. Which, of course, definetly gives me confidence in our relationship :) I think he loves me enough for me to believe him.

galaxiar asks: out of all the millions of things you could have written on wattpad, why'd you choose the story of your marriage?

- Well funny story actually. I really wanted to write something but I had like a really poor imagination. The idea of writing what happened to me last year came through my mind and thought 'Eh Why not?'

galaxiar asks: How do you balance your work life, marriage life and wattpad life into your schedule?

-I go to work six hours everyday and when I get home, Yassef comes back around an hour after me and then we hangout for a little or have plans with other people (Really depends on our schedule) and then at night, around ten, I write a good portion of a chapter :)

@MariemeJiddou asks: What types of stories do you read on wattpad?

-Mostly Fanfictions of Justin bieber. Gotta love the Biebs ❤

HijabQueen_22 asks: What advice would you give to girls who are desperate to get married? Give one word to describe your marriage.

-Listen ladies. I personally never knew back when I was in High school why women wanted to get married so bad. But now, I kind of know why. For all of you magnificent Ladies, you will all find your own gentleman. It'll come alright? I think patience is the key (Basically what I did) and sit back and watch your favorite tv shows until your mom can't handle your presence anymore. It worked for me ;) oh and one word to describe my relationship with Yassef would be 'Adventurous'

tashi786K2303 asks: Is it really your story? Does he allow you to work?

- Yeah loooolll this really is my story. And of course, I mean Yassef says 'money is earned'. He lets me work :)

InternetObsessedxOx asks: is Karen Q real too?

- Yeah. She's real and were friends :)

@sweetdoodles asks: Have you added extra details to the story to make it more interesting? Or am I the only one with a boring life.

-I had a boring life until I was 21 ;) and no. I did add some of my facial expressions in the story a bit and I did add some of the thoughts in my head. But everything else, the plot, the places, the main idea etc. . . Is all true. Everything happened. And since I'm human and forget some things, I ask people.

ysmnnaa asks: how was your first year of marriage? Was it the lovey dovey stage or just cold hard reality?

- Well ysmnnaa, as you can see in the story, I wasn't really anywhere near the 'lovey dovey' stage. Yassef didn't like me at all at first so it was cold hard reality.

salome0520  asks: Is your story 100% real?

-If you've read the 'must read' at the beginning, you should know that it actually is 100% real and said :::))))))

kookiesandchimin asks: What did Yussuf think about you writing the story? (YOU GUYS ARE SO #BAEGOALS THO I WAS SMILING AND GIGGLING AT YOUR CUTENESS)

-I've never loved a comment more. First of all, never say 'yussuf' to Yassef. Because the first time I ever heard his name, I called him 'yussuf' and he was ranting about the difference between the letter 'a' and the letter 'u'. He's actually the biggest drama queen ever.

At first when I told him he just gave me that little (In deep voice) 'Oh Emaan you think you can write a book and get so many people to read it. What happened last year wasn't even a big deal like your wasting your time.' But now that he thinks of it, he knows I'm not wasting my beautiful time. It's so valuable I'd spend an entire day writing to you guys :)

That's all the questions for today guys. Comment here on this part for '#AskEmaan' part 4! If you wanna get featured and weren't featured here, text me on pm.

Comment, vote and follow!

- Emaan reyaz.