Revelation

Homer Laurent had always been described as handsome. With his tousled brown hair and sterling gray eyes, women are easily captivated by him. And thus, Crown Princess Alexandra Darcy of Syldonia became his.

Now, Homer is not opportunist. He did, and still does, love Alexandra. However, he had also done things that he deemed unforgiveable. He's aware that the scandal he had brought upon Alexandra is too much- and he's guilty for hurting her too much.

Katrina Wilkshire is known best for one thing: getting what she wants.

Her clear blue eyes watched as Prince Harry's stance change as he realized who stood beside him; from an uninterested stance to a clearly defensive one. Homer Laurent, however, just gave him a smile unaware of Harry's current position.

If Katrina had a choice, she would not even bother inviting Homer Laurent. However, as her eyes had set on the ginger prince, she had no other choice. It is painfully obvious that Harry is interested with his boring stepsister, Alexandra.

"Where's Alex?" Homer asked making both Harry and Katrina look at him in a snap. "Just want to say hi." he explained slowly and reluctantly as he noticed the sudden attention from the two.

"She's over there." Katrina answered pointing towards their right and Homer nodded before disappearing through the crowd.

Harry, on the other hand, downed his drink quickly before taking a new glass from a passing waiter. If he's going to suffer through this night, he'd do it drunk. "I think he's going to try to win her back." he heard Katrina muse and he quickly walked away from her not wanting to hear anything from her anymore. He fumed as the thought that Alexandra invited Homer ran through his mind.

Katrina watched an upset Harry walk away, a smile forming on her lips.

Harry tried his best to leave the ballroom unnoticed and when he finally had the chance to sneak out of the exit, He aimlessly walked on the halls of the palace that's almost empty apart from the odd staff here and there. Being slightly inebriated, he didn't realize how much he had walked that he ended up back on the tower where they were the other night.

When he reached the top of the staircase, his hand lingered on the knob to the entrance of the observatory momentarily before finally pushing it open. Harry stopped when he realized who's inside the room alone. "You're here." he said as Alex stood from the couch she was sitting on- a bottle of whiskey on her hand. "I thought you were at the ballroom."

"Had to leave." she shrugged falling back on the seat- her gown pooling beside her. "It was getting a bit suffocating there."

"I understand." he answered watching her closely while she just stared out of the window seemingly in deep thought. "Homer is there.." he suddenly trailed off as he slowly walked towards the couch.

She gave him a quick glance to have a read on his expression before saying, "I know."

He hummed with a nod before sitting on the couch adjacent to the one Alex is sitting in. They both remained in silence for a few minutes, both deep in thought about the same thing, Homer Laurent. "Were you with him yesterday?" he suddenly asked earning her attention. "You were wearing the same clothes-"

"I was." she answered seriously and she saw the crease that easily formed on Harry's forehead.

He was quiet for a few seconds before he finally asked out, "Why?"

"I wanted to be at peace with myself before I dive in to us." she answered and found the expression on Harry's face to still be one of dissatisfaction. Alex sighed and looked out the window once again trying to find in herself to open up to him- to tell him. "It's hard for me to trust; to let go of the anger for not knowing why. Why he left. Was it me-"