Helping Hands

The news of the partnership between Harry and Alexandra blew out of proportion.

To say, Alexandra is not very happy to be linked to Harry just mere months after her failed marriage attempt- and his as well. People are already speculating of a blossoming romance between the two; already thinking of how many kids they will have or when they are getting married.

It gives Alexandra the more reason to dread the incoming two weeks.

The princess sighed as she sat inside her room back in Syldonia; a copy of the Syldonia Chronicles in front of her with the front page containing a separate picture of her and Harry. The story is that the prince and princess had talked about their respective charities during the Beaumont's visit in Buckingham Palace and had decided to be a patron of either charities- which is a complete lie as the idea is shoved both Harry's and Alex's throats by their parents.

"So I heard-"

Alexandra groaned as Katrina Wilkshire, Aurelia's daughter, barged into the room. She rolled her eyes and placed the paper on the table. "Don't you know how to knock?" the princess asked not bothering to turn around and face the blonde woman. "It would be absolutely appreciated."

Katrina ignored Alexandra's words as her eyes rested on the paper on the table. "I see you're following the news- I never knew you would be this cunning."

"Get out." Alexandra said already knowing what's going through Katrina's mind. "You know nothing."

But the blonde smirked, "I mean, it's a good feat; you getting it on with another prince."

"Oh dear Lord."

"And have the whole media circus play along." Katrina continued ignoring Alex's quips. "Very good PR, Your Royal Highness."

"Don't you have another yacht parties to go to?" Alexandra asked finally turning to look at Katrina with a sickly smile on her face. "My dear sister." She added venomously.

Katrina rolled her eyes, "No."

"Shame." Alex sighed sadly as she turned her back around.

"And why's that?" Katrina asked placing a hand on her hip as she looked at the back of Alexandra's head hard.

"Oh you know, there's no possibility of you drowning somewhere." Alex said nonchalantly and she knew that Katrina's scowling behind her. "Close the door when you leave."

Katrina huffed, "You're insufferable."

"And I can say the same, sister." Alex mumbled under her breath before hearing her door slam close. "Good riddance."

The next day, she found herself on a ten hour long flight with her Royal Assistant, Julienne Demonte, and RPO, Thomas Dormer. A few of the people who had taken notice of her took pictures while a kid had enough courage to ask for a selfie- as to which Alexandra agreed to no matter how much Julienne told her not to.

It is those single things that, for Alexandra, make her feel human.

When they arrived at Maiquetia International Airport, the Venezuelan press, along with a few international ones, and Richard Gregorio, the Syldonia Ambassador for Venezuela, welcomed the princess.

"Your Royal Highness, welcome back." Richard said smiling politely as he shook Alex's hand.

It is only an hour drive to reach their base for 'Helping Hands'. The charity was formed almost 9 years ago when Alexandra substituted her father for the opening of the Embassy of Syldonia. It was a rough time for the Venezuelans then due to the death of President Hugo Chavez and the ultimate loss of his party during the elections. The country was economically depressed and people were starving.