Sangeet (The Musical Ceremony)

Anita's POV

I texted Harry:

To: Love

Today's cermony will be of your favorite thing.

Hint: Something you deeply love.

I smiled at the text. And he replied real quick.

From: Love

Something I deeply love. Huh? Then it is you.

I texted back.

To: Love

No silly. Its music.

His reply:

From: Love

xoxoxo

I was still in covers when, my cousin came in.

Ash: Come on sissy.

Me: I don't want to get up.

Ash: Then I'll tell Harry, you have changed your mind.

Me (curiously): About what?

Ash: To marry him.

Me: No no no...I am up

And I jogged to my bathroom. When I heard Ash say, "By the way I won't say anything like that I want a famous brother in law, to post pictures with him for instagram."

I chuckled and scolded him a bit, " Hey! Behave."

"Okay", he pouted and left the room.

He was still sixteen, so there was no reason for me to get angry at him like that.

Though these ceremonies take place respectively at Bride's and groom's house, but since he and his family is all new, we will be having the function together. And this function will also be a bit special because, we will have other boys too joining with us.

I wore:

And took my seat next to Harry. Soon the function started with traditional old music on dholak. My cousins all smiling and teasing me. Harry was just listening curiously. And honestly, I like his curiosity at even the tiniest of things.