Suffering

....I am about to write in a terrible thing...and it may happen in this chapter...so in advance, if it does, I'm so fucking sorry ;~;

To simply say Chan was suffering was definitely the understatement of the century. For a straight week, he had completely lost the ability to sleep properly because he was so unbelievably worried about Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin and his pregnant Mate's safety and well-being.

"Are you sure there's no scent!?" Chan exclaimed as thunder boomed.

There was a bad storm currently going on, but there was a red light emitting from the still blood coloured moon, making the atmosphere creepy and unsettling. Chan had a terrible feeling that they were going to find something that they wouldn't like.

He just hoped that didn't include someone being dead.

With Wonho, he wasn't too far away from where Chan was looking when he heard creaking noises. Creaking noises in a forest? Now that was weird. Wonho shook his head, thinking it was the trees and turned so he was facing north.

That proved to be a bad idea because he came across a sight he wished he could unsee.

"Fuck, CHAN! JOOHEON! COME HERE, NOW!" Wonho shouted.

Chan and Jooheon ran over to where Wonho stood, staring at something.

"Wonho, what's-oh god..." Jooheon sighed as he looked to where Wonho was looking, closing his eyes as he bowed his head.

Chan looked over as well, nearly collapsing onto his knees.

It was Yugyeom hanging from a tree, his body beaten, bloody and lifeless. He had been dead for a while, maybe a few days. His mouth was open in a silent scream and his eyes wide open as if he was fearful of something.

"Fuck..." Chan muttered, gathering enough mental strength to walk over.

There was a bloodied note attached to his chest with the words 'You better be prepared for a war you won't win Channie' with a drawn winky face and Lisa's name on it.

Chan ripped the note off of Yugyeom's chest, scrunching it up and throwing it away. Chan then fell to his knees as he let out a half angry, half despaired scream.

Somewhere in the mountains outside of District 8...

Felix, who had finally gone into a deep sleep, was shaken awake by the scream that echoed in his head.

"Please tell me someone heard that" Hyunjin blinked.

"Y-you heard it too?" Felix asked.

"We all did" Changbin shuddered.

"I think that was Chan...he's close" Seungmin was shocked.

Felix was also shocked. If they all heard his scream, it definitely meant that Chan was close, and that there was hope of him finding them.

BamBam, from wherever he was, winced when he heard that scream echo through the mountains. It meant that he had definitely found Yugyeom's body and the note attached.

"Bammie, could you go get Hyunjin?" Lisa didn't seem to mind the scream.

BamBam just nodded, walking to where the room the four District 9 residents were being held. BamBam walked down the long hallway, and when he finally got to the door to the room he opened it, stepping down the concrete steps. Hyunjin looked over to BamBam, a snarl on his face. BamBam just grabbed him and blindfolded him as usual, holding his hands behind his back.

However, when the two were halfway down the long hallway, BamBam had stopped him from walking. BamBam took the blindfold off after opening a door that was beside them.

"Go, get put of here" BamBam said.

"What are you planning, BamBam?" Hyunjin had turned around to face BamBam, frowning.

"I'm letting you escape, now go!" BamBam hissed.

"Why!?" Hyunjin whisper yelled.

"Because...Hyunjin, she killed Yugyeom. She killed my fucking Mate, and as much as Chan and I are on terrible terms at the moment, I don't want the same thing happening to him with Felix. No one deserves to suffer like that" BamBam breathed out shakily.

Hyunjin searched BamBam's eyes as if looking for a lie, but he found none. Hyunjin sighed, nodding as he turned to walk away.

"Hyunjin" BamBam spoke softly.

"Hm?" Hyunjin had turned Godhead to look back at BamBam.

"Make sure Chan makes Lisa pay for everything she's done" BamBam growls out.

Hyunjin smirks, chuckling softly.

"I have a feeling there's a special place in Hell for someone like her" Hyunjin then runs off.

BamBam then sighs softly, closing his eyes tightly.

'I'm coming to see you Yugy' he thinks to himself before promptly snacking the side of go-ahead against the wall, hard enough for his skull to crack open.

His body crumbled to the floor, blood spilling from the massive wound in his head.

At least he wouldn't have to suffer any longer...

*quickly hides behind Captain America's shield* YA CANT KILL ME NOW, CAN YA?.......I'm sorry ;~; HOWEVER, that vision that Hyunjin had of Chan and BamBam fighting against each other is still going to happen 😏