Reunited Mates

So like, if you haven't already, plz go check out mah bubs Qwiyomii's ChanLix book Te Amo! The newest chapter is a long ass chapter but it's honestly pretty damn good if I do say so myself! Although that's probs biased of me to say considering I dubbed her mah internet child, but it's my honest opinion so idgaf 🙄😉

:::

Back in District 9...

Jooheon had successfully gotten BamBam and Jisung's unconscious bodies to Youngjae, who was hooking them up to a heart monitor and checking their vitals.

Jooheon huffed, walking out of the medical tent and walked over to where Felix was leaning against the bus, staring up at the cloudy.

"Are you angry at him?" Jooheon asks softly.

Felix shrugs, still staring up at the darkened sky.

"Kind of...I just" Felix sighed shakily, "I just wish he stayed...that's all" Felix looks down at the ground, kicking a stone away.

Jooheon just nods, resting a comforting hand on Felix's shoulder. Jooheon looked over to the fence, eyes widening a little as he saw a figure standing there.

"Felix, someone's here" Jooheon said.

Felix's head snapped up, blinking at the figure standing in the darkness.

"Who's there?" Felix asked, ready to fight.

The figure said nothing, instead walking closer until he was standing in the light that was emitting from the bus. Jooheon smirked whereas Felix felt like collapsing.

Chan stood there, a small, soft smile on his face and his arms outstretched, waiting for Felix to go over and hug him. Felix practically ran over to Chan, his arms wrapping around Chan's neck as he jumped onto the older male, his legs wrapping around Chan's waist. Chan laughed softly before Felix slammed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Jooheon just shook his head, turning and walking away. Luckily no one else was awake, because he had a feeling Chan didn't exactly want to be revealed to the others just yet.

Their passionate kiss had a salty taste to it due to Felix's tears that seemingly formed out of nowhere, but neither cared. Chan walked over to the bus, never once breaking the kiss as he pressed Felix's back against the side of the bus. After a couple of minutes, they broke apart for air and rested their foreheads against each other.

"Fuck...I missed this" Felix puffed out.

"I missed this too" Chan spoke quietly, smirking.

Felix's hands came up to grip the back of Chan's hair, leaning up and capturing Chan's lips in another kiss, this one being slow and sweet. Chan's hands rested on Felix's butt, keeping him in place as he walked over to the bus, setting Felix down on the edge. They broke the sweet kiss for air, Felix giggling as he stood up, helping Chan up into the bus.

The two wandered over to the worn mattress, Felix lying down on it and Chan hovering over him. Chan leaned his head down, placing soft kisses along Felix's exposed neck, causing the younger of the two to giggle due to the tickling sensation it gave him. Chan chuckled softly, the vibrations causing Felix to giggle even more.

"Channie, that tickles" Felix smiled.

"Mhm" Chan hummed, gently nipping Felix's neck.

The younger bit his lower lip, moaning softly at the feeling.

"Are you going to reveal yourself to the others?" Felix muttered softly.

Chan hesitated, pulling away from Felix's neck to stare into his eyes.

"I'll worry about that tomorrow. Right now, it's just about us, okay?" Chan says quietly.

Felix nods, smiling softly up at Chan. The two then share another soft but sweet kiss, thoughts of tomorrow now long gone. Only thoughts of right then, lying in each others arms after so many long days of being apart was all they could think about.

A storm was still kind of brewing outside, a sight which Jooheon found kind of interesting. Thunder boomed in the distance and lightning crackled, but no rain had fallen just yet. Jooheon had a feeling something was wrong, but then again, when didn't something go wrong?

He just hoped that Chan coming back would cause too much of a rift within District 9...

Ugh, this was so short, sorry :/