The Plan part 2

"Wait, so how the fuck are we gonna get to the prison undetected?" Jisung frowned, "because we can't just wander through there like nothing is wrong. People think we're all dead!"

"We go through the secret entrance then" Felix shrugged.

"Actually, there's a problem with that. There's only 2 secret entrances; one that leads into the council building dungeons and one that leads straight to the gates of the District 4 council building" Jooheon sighs.

"So, we are going to have to just...wander in there and act like nothing's suspicious. Okay, great fucking plan" BamBam scowled.

Felix frowned, trying to think of another way to get to the prison without being detected. That's when a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Through the alleyways" Felix spoke suddenly.

"What?" BamBam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Minho and I basically mapped those stupid fucking alleyways. It's like a maze, literally, but Minho and I used them to get to places undetected. It's basically why we're not dead yet" Felix chuckled, "but anyway, if we go through specific alleyways, we'll be able to get to the back of the prison where there's less guards and they're a lot easier to take care of" Felix sighed, "problem is...I don't know the way, but Minho does"

"Oh hell no" Jisung growled, "we are not putting Minho's life in danger, nuh uh" Jisung shook his head furiously.

"I've been in the prison, sure, but Minho's the one that would always get me out because he knew the back way" Felix sighed, "we're going to have to bring him along"

"No" Jisung growled protectively.

"If he wants to come along he can Jisung" Felix growled back, "I may be overprotective sometimes, but he's literally the only one who knows the back way to the prison, unless...you know the way Jooheon?" Felix asks.

"No, I don't unfortunately, but I do know of a way that leads underneath it" Jooheon winces, "but it's not gonna be uh...clean that's for sure"

"Oh for fuck sake, really? The sewers!?" BamBam huffed.

"Yeah...the sewers..."

:::

A couple hours later, and with a lot of preparation, Jooheon, Felix, BamBam and Jisung were in the sewers underneath District 8...

"It fucking reeks in here" Jisung coughed, wincing.

"Well duh, it's a sewer you numpty" BamBam whacked him over the head.

The water that ran through was a dark, murky brown colour and there were narrow concrete pathways on either side. The four were in a line with Jooheon at the front, Felix behind him, Jisung behind Felix and BamBam at the back. Jooheon held a massive torch at the front of the line so they could see where they were going.

"Uh, please tell me that's not a head" Jisung gulped, seeing a round thing floating in the dark water.

Felix glanced over, chuckling softly.

"Yeah, that's a head" Felix had to contain his laughter at the noise of pure disgust Jisung made.

"Why the fuck is there a head in the sewers!?" Jisung exclaimed, his voice echoing off the walls.

"Because this is where they throw their dead, into the sewers" an unknown voice bounced off the walls, causing the group to stop walking.

A figure with a black cloak and what looked like a fox shaped mask covering his face and searing red eyes stepped into the light of Jooheon's torch. Jooheon sighed in irritation, but he was quiet about it. He knew who this was.

It was Chan, obviously in disguise, that idiot. He also made sure his voice sounded deeper than it actually was, but also made sure it didn't sound suspicious. Jooheon and this figure locked eyes, and Chan knew that Jooheon knew it was him, but he had to make sure the other three didn't figure it out. He couldn't reveal himself yet, but seeing Felix there hit Chan like a ton of bricks. He missed Felix so much, but he made sure to keep his emotions in check so he could keep up the disguise.

"Don't worry, I know who this is" Jooheon sighed.

"Who is he, and why is he down here?" Felix growled out.

"My alias is Kyuubi, my real name I'm not allowed to give out. Leo and Ravi's orders" 'Kyuubi' shrugged.

"Kyuubi as in the nine tailed fox of legend?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Yes" 'Kyuubi' nodded, "I am, however, not a fox hybrid" 'Kyuubi' chuckled.

"Yeah, we obviously know you're a Ghoul, you have the eyes of one" Felix rolled his eyes.

BamBam stayed quiet, deep in thought. 'Kyuubi' was hiding something, and he also kind of recognised this Ghoul's scent. This figure smelled like Chan did, but that could've been a coincidence.

"Anyway, why are you down here?" Jooheon asked.

"Leo and Ravi have a couple of friends that are locked up in the prison, and they wanted me to get them out. I'm guessing you guys are heading the same way?" 'Kyuubi' asks.

"Yeah, we are" Jooheon nods.

Jooheon knew that wasn't a complete lie, because he knew Ken and Hongbin had recently been captured and taken by Lisa, but he guessed Chan had basically begged Leo and Ravi to let him go because he must've had a feeling that he'd run into them.

Well, looks like Chan is a part of the plan now...

Of course I'm not gonna reveal Chan to them just yet. I wanna reveal him to them when they're in District 4, and also Minho and Kihyun will be with them. Kihyun will be there becuz, in this story, he is Leo's little brother hehe but I mean...Kihyun kinda does look like Leo doesn't he?

i