Chapter 2

Y/N p.o.v

I help Madison into the carriage before climbing into the carriage myself. I bid farewell to the servants, reminding them to have they're chores done by the time we get back before driving off.

~TIME SKIP~

We arrive at the Phantomhive manor. I open the carriage door and climb out before helping Madison down and we walk to the front doors. I knock and a tall, very handsome man answers. He has jet black hair and pale skin. He also has the most peculiar set of crimson eyes.

"How may I help you?" His voice is low.

"I am Madison Atow and this is my maid, Y/F/N, Y/L/N." my master's voice rings out. "I am here for a meeting with Ciel Phantomhive."

"Oh yes, Lady Atow. My name is Sebastian Michaelis. My master has awaited your arrival. Right this way." he smiles and leads us up the stairs and down a long hallway.

We stop at a door and Sebastian knocks before opening it. At a desk sits a boy about my age. I don't know why I expected him to be younger. He has dark blue hair and deep blue eyes. An eye patch covers his right eye and a frown sits on his face as he stares down at the paperwork in front of him.

"My Lord, Lady Atow and her maid have arrived." Sebastian's voice behind me makes me jump slightly.

"It is nice to finally meet you, Lady Atow." Ciel replies before standing and bowing to Madison.

"And to you, Lord Phantomhive." she says with a curtsy.

He turns to me, "And you are, Miss,"

"Y/N L/N, sir." I say bowing lowly.

"Such a lovely name for such a lovely young lady."

I blush a slight pink color.

"Sebastian, get some tea." Ciel orders, sitting back down and Madison sits in the chair across from him. I decide to stand behind Madison.

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian bows and leaves.

"Y/N, you are excused." Lady Madison says waving her hand dismissively.

"Yes, my Lady."

I exit the office and begin to wander the halls. Not paying attention, I accidentally run into another maids who is carrying towels.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologize and bow.

"No It's my fault, yes it is!" she says, fumbling to pick up the towels.

I help her pick them all up before I look up at her. She has reddish-pinkish hair and large glasses with a crack in one lens. I don't think she can see very well.

"I've never seen you around here, no I havent." she says looking closely at my face.

"Oh yes. My master is meeting with Lord Phantomhive."

"Well my name is Mey-rin." she says smiling brightly.

"I'm Y/N." I laugh.

"Mey-rin, have you finished your chores for the day?" a voice rings out from behind me.

So I tried to make this chapter a but longer. Hope you guys like it. I don't own any Kuroshitsuji characters. I do however own Madison and Frank.