Chapter 1

Y/N p.o.v

"Time to wake up, Lady Madison." I say opening the the red curtains, letting in the sunlight.

"Ugh. Five more minutes!" she rolls over, burying her face into her pillow, her curly brown hair spread wildly over her pillows.

"I'm sorry Mistress, but you have a very important meeting today with Lord Phantomhive." I reply pulling the covers off of her body and she curls up, trying to reserve warmth.

"Okay okay. I'm up."

She finally pulls herself out of bed and goes into her bathroom to freshen up. She told me she wouldn't need me to wash and dress her. Apparently there are people out there who need servants to do that for them.

I leave to get her breakfast and morning tea. I have worked for the Atow family for about 4 years since they saved me from the streets when I was 15 years old. After four years of service, I am now the head maid.

I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by Frank, the cook.

"Hello Y/N. I hope you slept well. I have prepared the young mistress's breakfast and tea." He bows slightly.

"I hope you slept well as well Frank. I will take this to the mistress." I say bowing also.

I take the tray and begin walking to my mistress's room. She lost her parents when she was 11. She is still scarred 6 years later. Poor girl. They were murdered right in front of her. I still here her screaming in her sleep sometimes.

I finally get to her room and open the door. She's having trouble getting her dress on.

"Lady Madison, you should have called. I could've helped you to begin with-"

"Oh Y/N. You know I hate depending on you for everything" she says, struggling with the dress.

She hate depending in people and feeling defenseless because that's how she felt when it happened.

"That is what I'm here for."

She sighs and lets me help her. I give her her breakfast and morning tea and tell her the day's schedule.

"So today you have the meeting with Lord Phantomhive and afterwards there is paperwork to be done." she groans at the word. I leave her to eat to tell the other servants their chores for the day.

Sorry the chapter is so short. This is my first fanfic. Also, sorry if some the characters seem a little OOC. I honestly just started Kuroshitsuji II like a few days ago. So again, sorry. I do not own any if the Kuroshitsuji characters. I do however own Madison, and Frank.