eight

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE- I was in a car accident and haven't been totally up to it, but I'm back and will try to go back to posting more often! ❤️❤️

eight
................

Shawn's POV

"Liv, is something wrong?" I ask as my heart pounds because I see tears dropping from Olivia's face

"Uhh y-yeah I am fine sorry, I am just being silly"

I know she's lying

"Liv look at me"

She looks up at me and she looks heartbroken.. have I done this to her? Have I done something? I hate knowing I'm at fault for her being so upset.

Maybe I shouldn't have messaged her for lunch, I knew this would never be able to turn into anything with her. I had one day. ONE day left and I couldn't have just left it and let it be, she was too beautiful and I was too selfish, I needed her.

I grab her face with both of my hands and wipe away her tears

"Shawn it isn't you" she says handing out her phone and I automatically know the number on the screen and my stomach drops with these messages.. Hailey.

I shouldn't have put her in the spotlight, being in such public areas all day, showing her affection, I shouldn't have known better.

"Holy shit Liv, I'm so sorry. Please disregard these messages, I don't know who it is but they will get bored of it, don't listen to them, don't take them to heart, they know nothing."

Olivia lays her head on my shoulder and we lay there for an hour until I realise she's asleep.
I pick her up slowly trying not to wake her and put her in the car to head back to the hotel.

She's so beautiful laying there asleep in the car, he beautiful light brown hair, her beautiful pink plump lips, her beautiful little nose. I can see I'm going to fall for her, leaving is going to be harder then I thought.

"Shawn, are you staring at me?" Liv whispers as her eyes slowly start to open "ahhh no.. yeah.. busted" I giggle back
"Hun you are gorgeous, let's get you back upstairs so you can go to sleep"

I open her door and grab her beautifully soft hands "a real gentlemen huh?" She says as I hold her hand out of the car

——————

"Here's a shirt babe you can use this"

"What makes you think I want a shirt huh" she looks at me with a wild look in her eyes, like she's just changed person. I sit up from the bed and watch her take her top off slowly and drop it off the floor, she bits her lip with a dirty smile and I can no longer handle myself.

I need her now.

SORRY ITS A SHORT ONE, I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW!

❤️❤️❤️❤️