Chapter 28 "Gabe vs. Negan":

Gabe's POV:
As I walked towards the Saviors I had to wipe more tears from my face. I didn't want to have to let Clementine and AJ go, but it was the only way I could protect them from this fucking monster. As they finished killing the last walker I yelled out with all of my might, "NEGAN!!!!" His head quickly turned as I said, "Remember me, asshat?!" "Gabriel Garcia! Well I'll be damned! It's been a while you crazy son of a bitch." He replied as I was surprised he even recognized me. "So you do recognize me?" I asked. "Of course. You're the asshole who tried to stop me from conquering New Richmond." He said as I replied, "By conquered you mean destroyed?" "Be that as it may, I did not expect to see you here boy." He said. "You came to my community and you attack my people!!!" I shouted as he shouted back, "I'm sorry who's community did who attacked first?" "You. You destroyed New Richmond and now you've destroyed my new home!" I yelled out as he got pissed.
"Hey this wouldn't have come to this if you didn't come for those two whores. They were given to us freely and yet you stole them from us. Now I don't see that as very fair." Negan blurted out.
"You don't deserve fair, you hunk of shit!" I yelled at him as he just gave me a confident eyebrow. "And you do? I'm just like you Gabriel." He said as I clenched my fist in rage. "I am nothing like you, Negan!" I shouted. "Yes you are. We are both survivors doing what is right for our people. We are fighting for the same thing, boy. To protect and serve or people no matter what we have to do." He said as I wanted to deny it, but he was technically right. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Negan boasted noticing my silence. "Well... at least I don't keep innocent teenage girls capture just to use sexually." I said as Negan just rolled his eyes. "Well a man has to have a little fun once in a while." He then said. "You'll pay for everything you've done!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Oh really? And how the hell is that gonna happen?" He asked me with a shit eating smirk. "Because I'm gonna stop you." I said proudly as he just laughed and said, "I'd that so?". "Sir, should we open fire?" The one savior next to him asked.
"Nah, I have a better idea." He said as he motioned some sort of hand signal to his men as they then circled around us. "Tell you what, kid. If you really think you can beat me, then here's your chance. Only one man will leave here alive. Either you or me." He said as I smiled maniacally from the offer. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" I said in excitement. "But there's only one rule though. No guns. So take out your weapons and dispose of them." He said as I did what he asked as I took the guns I took from the Saviors I killed earlier and threw them away. "Ok. Your turn." I said to him as he then nodded and did the same. "Why are your men surrounding us? I thought you said no guns?" I asked him with attitude as he responded, "I did. They are just here so that if you act like a pussy and try to run away, they won't let you." "Trust me, after everything you've done, to me and to the people I are about most, I ain't running from shit!" I shouted. "Well then, let's get this over with." Negan said as he started charging at me as I charged back.
I tried swinging at his face but he dodged and punched me right in my mid section, causing me to grunt in pain. He then landed a few more hits to my face, causing it to bruise. "Still think you can take me boy?" He confidently asked. "Yes!" I simply said as he then tried to punch my face again, but I caught it in my fist. I then took the opportunity and punched Negan in the face with my other hand as I let go of his fist to punch him with the other. He tried punching again but I ducked and kicked his knee which caused him to kneel down a bit and went crazy on his face punching it over and over. My punches caused him to spit out a bit of blood as I went for another punch. He caught it in his hand as I then tried to punch him with the other but he caught that as well. He then stood back on his feet still holding my fists and head butted me in the face causing me to stumble back. He then walked up to me and kicked me to the ground. "You should have left with your group, Gabriel. Now get the fuck back up! I'm not done with you yet!" He said as I then got back up in my feet only for him to punch me in the face hard enough to make my cheek bleed.
He then took out his knife as I said, "I thought you... said no weapons." "Well I said no guns. This is t a gun is it? I mean, can a gun do this?!" He yelled slicing me in the face making my other cheek bleed. "Aaah!" I yelled our in pain. I charged at him again as he only sliced my stomach and the back of my leg. He then proceeded to make cuts on my body and arms. I screamed in agony again as then Negan stuck the blade in my side. "AAAAAGH!!! FUUUCK!!" I yelled in agony as I pulled the blade out of my side which hurt like shit just as much as threw it to the ground. I tried to charge at him but couldn't die to the pain I was feeling. Negan then charged at me and tackled me to the ground. He landed punch after punch after punch on my face as it began to bleed more and more. After what felt like 20 punches he stopped and just stared at me. "Goddammit, boy. You look like fucking shit!" He said as he reached out his hand to one of the Saviors surrounding us. The savior then ran over and handed him Lucille as he got up and stood over me intensely with his bat in hand.
"Game over for you, Gabe." He said as he raised Lucille ready to strike my face like he did to Ruby and Omar. I then look over to see the photo I kept of Clem and I had fallen out of my pocket and was on the ground. "Now what's that?" Negan asked noticing what I was looking at and picking it up. "No." I whispered. He took a good look at the photo and smiled. "Hey, it's that girl again. Clementine I think." He said. "What is she? Your "bestie" or something?" He asked making air quotes as he said the word besties. "No. She's my... my girlfriend, you intolerant shit!" I said coughing up blood. "Oh no shit! Well ain't that a pity." He said. "And why is that, douchebag?" I asked with attitude. "Because if she was available, I could kiss her again." He said as my eye grew wide. "What do you mean again?!" I asked in anger. "Oh me and her had a... special moment while you were hiding like a bitch. She did spit on me afterwards but she got what she deserved with that slap. But those lips! They were so soft and smooth. Like kissing a pillow." He said as my anger level grew to a thousand. "Well, I guess she will be available now that... your out of the picture." He said raising his bat once again to kill me.
My anger from his words gave me just the strength I needed to move out of the way as his bat cane down to hit me. I then grabbed the knife that was still in the ground and stabbed him right through the leg. "Gahhhh! MOTHERFUCKER!!" He screamed and tried to hit me with Lucille again, but I kicked the knife further into his leg, causing him to drop Lucille. I stood up still hurt as Negan tried to pull the knife out but it was stuck deep in his flesh. I then left hooked him in the face that was followed by a right hook. I landed a flurry of punches onto his face and body as he bled all over. I then kicked him to the ground as he was now too weak to get up. Just like I was a moment ago. I picked up his "Lucille" that he dropped and stood over him like he just did to me. He just laughed while coughed my blood as he said, "You... You think that this is gonna change anything? This will bring your family or your friends back." "I know. But this does stop you from hurting anyone else. Including my friends and family." I responded. "Well fuck you... and your... and your bitch of a girlfriend." He said as that threw me over the edge as I swung down and struck his face. "This is for Javi!" I yelled hitting him again. "This is for Kate and Mari!" I again yelled striking his face again. "This is for New Richmond." I continued yelling as I bashed his face again. "For Ruby! For Willy! For Omar! For Rosie! For the school!" I still yelled as I hit him five more times and his faces looked horribly caved in. "And this is for both threatening and kissing my girlfriend!!!!" I yelled one last time as I gave him one last swing. His face now looked completely smashed as his blood was running off of Lucille. I then grabbed the bat with both hands and broke it in two over my knee. I then threw both parts away as I looked back at the horrified Saviors.
"Your leader is dead!! I suggest you all run off before you end up the same!" I threatened them as one of them stepped forward. "Or since we have all these guns, we can just kil...." he started to say until Willy's muerto corpse attacked him and began chewing off his neck. Like a chain reaction, more muertos arrived through the whole and started to attack them. There were way more muertos then last time as they were being slaughtered one by one. I didn't take a chance and ran out of the school as fast as I could. I just kept running until I stopped for a moment and looked back at the one on fire and overrun boarding school. As I stared, I had flashbacks of when I saw New Richmond suffer the same fate. But I didn't have time to mourn over the loss of my new home, because now I only have one objective in mind as I continued to walk away. And the goal is... to find a Clementine, AJ, and the others. I had to find my group and as fast as I possibly could. I just wanted to see Clem and AJ again. They are the only family that I have left and I needed to get back to them.