Random

Okay guys so if you think book two could be a thing let me know. If so give me names for book two and ideas for book two. This part is going t o have a lot of stuff happening in it. But i will let you know Steve "Dies" technically he gets kidnapped but thats not the point. Tony does everything in his power to get him back. Pepper is worried about Tony as he takes off from the avengers. He doesnt come back for awhile. Okay also what I wanted to talk about was............................... I am going to publish every Wednesday. Starting tomorrow. Actually I ham going to post for this story Wednesdays and for Dreamland Tuesdays. I am making a new book called The Marked One. It is about a gurl who has to one day choose well not choose but her blood will be taken. And if she gets a colour she will have a human job. But if she gets Black with a tent of Red in it that means she is Marked. She will go through a lot of training. She will soon go to war. And she will go from worst to best. Okay any was that story will be started on Next Monday. If you have any suggestions i will listen. Kk? K. This was just a random thing to let you know some stuff. But please give me a question. Or a request. I have four rules.
Rules:
ONE: NO SMUTS!
TWO: PLEASE DONT MAKE MORE THAN 4 SUGGESTIONS EACH WEEK! PLEASE!
THREE: PLEASE DONT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT ME OR MY BOOKS! THANKS!
FOUR: DONT PLEASE DONT GIVE ME AN IDEA ABOUT MAKING A SMUT! [THAT MEANS DONT SWEET TALK ME] OR [DONT THREATEN ME CAUSE I CAN EASILY REPORT YOU FOR THAT] THANKS

~§Bailey§Adams