The search

Neds POV

I was just about to go to bed when the phone rang. "Heller?" I asked through the phone knowing how tired I was. "Ned! I have a mission informed by Pepper. But Bucky and I cant get out of the house. We need your superpower to distract people."Peter said through the phone. "Who is this Ned you speak of?" I heard a voice in the background ask. "My best friend who is hopefully gonna help us. The mission is for finding Mr. Stark and the rest of the team. Please. I will put a good word in for you with Nat or Clint. They could probably help you with your future karate skill." It was like Peter read my mind at this. "Yeah I will be right down. Or I will be there in a bit." at this I hung the phone up and snuck out.

15 minutes later

Peters POV

Ugh where is Ned. "Hey is Peter here?" I heard the heaven answer my question. "Why do you want to know?" I could hear the silence between the two. "Um I heard the Tower fell. He is Spiderman and my best friend. All I want to do is make sure he is alright." I heard Ned say. Then Happy hollered for me. "Shh. He is in the shower, but Bucky just went to bed. Here come with me." we were out of the house already. We just stayed to hear the rest. "That friend of yours is handy. You know?" Bucky said in compliment. I nodded, trying to keep a low profile.

3 days after the crash

Steves POV

"Nat! Tony! Clint! Someone!" I was hollering out. No one answered. I heard a groan. I ran to where it came from, and even though he is not who I would love to find first I was happy to see and friendly-ish face. "Tony come on." I said getting everything off him. "Steve? I thought you were gone?" I looked at him with a look. And he answered the look. "The day of the crash, i saw people. They grabbed Nat and Clint. And went and grabbed the rest. I was buried so they couldnt see me. I heard them saying they were going to take all of us for test subjects or just to kill us. I thought I was the only one left." He hugged me, and I returned the hug. And i realized I love Tony and that he was worried about me. "Okay. Look around they might of missed someone else." I was right. As we were looking Tony hollered for help. I ran over and saw laying there covered in blood our Scarlet Witch. "Wanda! Wanda wake up." she started to move luckily as I was yelling at her. Her eyes flung open in worry. "Vision. They took him. And Nat and Clint. And everyone." I and Tony hugged her. "Why didnt they take you?" Tony questioned. "I dont know. Wait I remember something" but before she could explain we all heard a noise. We all hid. I found my shield and got it ready to throw it, Wanda was not moving. Tony had his hand part of his suit left and got them ready. "Are you sure that this is their helicopter?" A voice I knew all to well. "Yeah I mean it is a recent crash. I mean here is Clint's bow. And Nat's favourite gun. And Mr. Starks or well part of his suit." Another voice said. We all looked at each other and got up to go greet friends. "Bucky!" I ran yelling until his face popped up. "We found them. Pepper we found them!" We heard Peter yell into his ear piece. We were all happy to see each other. "Can I use your ear piece?" Tony finally asked Peter. He nodded and gave it to him. "Pepper! Pepper its me. Dont worry about us or well three of us." Tony said into the piece. God he was cute when worried. 'Steve what the hell are you thinking! He loves Pepper! My God!' I thought to myself. I didnt realize Tony was speaking to me until Bucky brought me back. "Steve you okay?" Bucky asked. I nodded, and looked up at Tony. "Whats the plan Captain?" Tony asked. I shrugged. "I really dont kno-" I was cut off by the struck of lighting right beside all of us. "HELLO MY FRIENDS. SORRY FOR HOW I ACTED BUT I KNOW WHERE OTHER FRIENDS ARE." Thor beamed like a child. We all stared at him and nodded and walked away sadly. "Thor wait if you know where they are at then we need your help." I said, while everyone elses eyes burned though me. As we walked to where our friends were we had multiple brakes. Thanks to the food, water, and First Aid that was brought by Peter and Bucky. We then reached a big building that none of us knew.