Again???

Nats POV

"Peter! Peter no!" I hollered as he fell. "Nat I am so sorry. That wasnt supposed to happen." Steve yelled running towards us. "Does he have a pulse?" I asked Bruce. Bruce nodded. I smiled and then I pointed at Steve and said, "Help me carry him back to the lab." Forgetting the tower had fallen. "Nat the whole building fell. Remember?" What Steve had said was like a stab in the heart. "Nat lets let Tony and Steve handle him we need to get back in with Fury." Clint said. He helped me up and I was ready to tell Fury everything.

15 minutes later

"Agent Romanoff and Agent Barton, I see you are all right. Would you like to tell me what the hell happened?" Fury said. "Well you see Thor... Uh... Loki... We..." Clint was having a hard time finding where to start. So I stepped in. "Loki Odin sir. Loki he decided to blow the whole bottom of the Stark tower, and then we all agreed to take Loki out." I was interrupted. "SO WHY DIDNT YOU?!" Fury yelled. "Thor Odin sir. He um... He said if we killed him he would kill us. So we made a plan and lured them out. Loki had his weapon and used it. Then Jane Foster, Thors love, yelled at Thor to stop fighting us. So he did, then Loki killed her. And Thor took it out on us." as I was saying this I could see Furys face turn bright red.  "Okay well find Thor. Kill Thor. Find Loki. Kill Loki. Now go!" Fury replied. As we were leaving I made a question that made Clint laugh. "How are we supposed to kill the God of Thunder?" At that Clint laughed and I joined in.

Peters POV

"Kid? Kid? Kid? Hey you good?" I could hear Mr. Stark ask. I nodded as I got up. "What happened?" I asked in turn. "Um... Thor went insane lets just say that? And now we have to find him and kill him same with Loki." Nat said making everyone jump. "Okay. How are we going to do that?" when I asked they all looked around. "Come on dont tell me you are sending me back somewhere." They all looked upset. "No you are going to stay with Pepper and Bucky." Steve and Mr. Stark said in usion. They then had me get up and with Happy. When we got to the house I was amazed at how big it was. Pepper must have seen my face cause she said, "Yeah its pretty big but its nice." She gestured for us to in.

2 hours later

It was now 10 at night. I was supposed to head to bed at 9, so Bucky and Pepper could talk to the team. I ease dropped. "Yeah finding Thor is actually really hard, but we think we have a trail." Mr. Stark said. "Good. Say, um, how long will you be gone?" Pepper asked. "A good three weeks or so." Steve said in the background. Then we all heard screaming and then a crash then nothing. "Tony? Steve? Nat? Clint? Someone? Anyone?" Pepper was getting worried. "STEVE! ANSWER STEVE! PLEASE!" Bucky was yelling into the phone. "They crashed. Didnt you hear the crash?" I asked making Pepper and Bucky jump. "Oh my god. You heard? How much?" Pepper asked. "Um... I know that they were supposed to be gone for three weeks or so. In Steve's words. And that they might have had a track on Thor. Thats all." I said in reply. "Okay. Tomorrow you two are heading out. Please. But if you do go to find them Happy wont let you out of the house so either go tonight or when ever feels safe for you." Pepper said pointing at Bucky and I. We nodded, packed, and snuck out while Ned was distracting Happy. Thanks to my call.