Truth be told

I looked up and there she was. She was just sitting there in awe. She had tears in her eyes. She took one good look at my face and that was it. She got up and went to run past me, but I grabbed her. She punched me in the throat and ran. "

Nat!" I hollered. I didnt see her for a couple of days.

Flash incident #2

I was walking around school when I heard everyone talking about a girl who came and went into the principles office.

Ned and I were talking, when Nat came out of the principles office. She walked over to me and said

"there since you wouldnt i did. I took care of it." then walked off.

A couple hours later Flash and I were called to the office. He was really mad at me thinking I told, but what he didnt know was it was her.

"Come on in boys. So you Flash Thompson has been for the last three years of young Peter Parker has been bulling him?" he looked like he was gonna kill me.

After the principle was done with us Flash told me he was gonna kill me.

He was suspended though, and it wasnt my fault. It was Nat's.

Stark Tower

I got back to Stark Tower and I went straight to my room. I didnt come out to eat I didnt do a thing.

Knock knock. 

I walked over to the door and Steve walked in.

"Hey how are you?" he asked in a concerning voice.

"Fine. Alright. Nice. Is what I would love to say, but the truth is No. Terrible. Mad." I said sarcastically.

"Nat told me what happened. It was for the best. I mean coming home with cuts and bruises and all that is not good for you." he said.

After a long lecture from him I decided to run. I climbed out the window and ran.

2 hours later

They might have noticed by now. I mean they had to of. I have been walking for a while now, and still no sign of them coming to find me.

Then I heard a noise.

"Hey kid." I groaned when I heard that voice. I turned to see Mr. Stark.

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

He walked over to me and said, "I want you to come home. We all do." then grabbed my sleeve and pulled it up to see new cuts covering my arm.

He looked really disappointed. Mad even, but I couldnt bring myself to tell him why. He tried to take me back with him but I said no. He then had Steve knock me out.

Stark Tower again

Well here I am surrounded by the Avengers asking why do I cut, and why I did it this time.

All I said was leave me alone. I heard they had a mission in the next couple of days. I was happy to hear that.

I was thinking I could run while they were gone, but they want me to go with. So I did

Mission Bucky

We were saving someone from Steve's past. He has worked for Hydra for years. Cause of the side of him that can be controlled. I was actually really stoked.

I was so happy to meet Bucky, or James? I didnt know, and I didnt care. Finally we saw him and we had to do stuff to get to this guy.

3 days later

I woke up in my room. Well my "room" it was not even my room. I got up and looked in the mirror and my face had a huge bruise. Well actually a black eye and a slit lip.

"Im up." I said as I walked out to Bucky staring at me.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Him? Thats Peter. The suicidal. And bullied. And Spiderman. And also an Avenger." Nat said placing food on the table for me.

I walked over and sat down to eat.

"Sorry for the um. Black eye and split lip. Tough kid waking up after that." he said laughing.

It hurt to eat. They kept me home until most of it healed so no one would ask. I loved Bucky, he was awesome! I got along with him really well.

Nat called him James and Steve called him Bucky, J.A.R.V.I.S. called him Mr. Barnes, but that was usual for him.

One day I was walking by Mr. Starks workshop and I over heard him and Steve talking so I stayed to listen.

"We should take the suit away, Steve. I mean did you see the kid, after the mission?" Mr. Stark said.

"But he is walking perfectly fine. And since he got the suit back and got Bucky here he has been better. Isnt that what you want? For the kid to strive on?" Steve said.

It was quiet for awhile then next thing I know Mr. Stark opens the door and asks "how much did you hear?"

I looked up at him and said "Enough to know I am done here." I then walked away.

I packed my things and left. I got a hotel room and went to bed.

I woke up in pain. I looked at my arms and I remembered I cut myself a lot last night.

I couldn't move and my sides were cut too. I was in so much pain then I lost consciousness.

3 weeks later

Nats POV

It has been 3 weeks since we heard from Peter. I even went to his school yesterday and he hasnt been there for the whole 3 weeks.

I mean I love him like an Aunt would.

10 minutes later

"Thank you!" I hollered as I walked off.

I wandered to the top floor and walked to the room they had gave me a key to.

I opened the door and I looked around.

Oh my god!

"Peter! Peter! Come on Peter wake up! Please!" after a couple minutes of crying i found my phone and called Bruce and Strange.

"Bruce, Strange, come to the hotel six blocks down and go to the very top floor and go to room 567. Peter isnt breathing." they hurried over after that call.

A couple minutes later and they told me they would try their best to keep him alive.

THE END FOR NOW