Awakened

Ugh last thing i remember is um waking up in pain and seeing my wrists and sides cut and then thats all. I should of died. I look around and see tools. Maybe this is my punishment for cutting this is God punishing me. "Okay Peter I see you are awake." a voice said. "We... We see that you are awake." another voice said. I look around and see Strange and Bruce. Ugh. "Dont even try to get up. You cut really deep. You are lucky Nat got there in time." Bruce said. I looked around more. I didnt see anyone else. "How long have I been here?" I asked. "Um... Six days?" Bruce asked Strange. Strange nodded. Oh my god! "You guys kidnapped me again!" i hollered. "No I believe we saved you." Strange and Bruce said at the same time. The looked at each other and smiled. I realized they have a button in here to summon J.AR.V.IS. maybe without them looking I will press it. I got up slowly and wanted to stand. But no matter how much they helped me I just couldnt. "Its okay Peter. You will be able to in no time." Bruce said. They brought me food and I walked about 2 steps each day.

6 days later

"Peter! Peter!" Nat was yelling on her way into the room. We hugged for a bit. Talked. We laughed. I was happy to be okay. "I have a question Nat.' I said, "Why after me being here for 12 days have you not came down?" she gave me a look and said, "Cause they said you were better yesterday night." I felt like my heart died to that. I showed her I can stand and she helped me walk around a bit. We had fun. Until J.A.R.V.I.S said that one thing. "Ms. Romanoff?" "Yes J.A.R.V.I.S" Nat replied. "Im afraid Mr. Stark needs you for a mission. He would like to see you in the living room, please." She left to that.

Nats P.O.V

Of course he needs me. I never get to have fun. "Yeah?" I question. "Im sorry Nat, but we have to inform you that..." I could see that Tony was having a hard time saying this. "We have to inform you that... We have to send Peter to the police.