And even though it gave me hives just thinking about all those people in my personal space, that day will forever be etched into my mind as one of the best days of my life.

The way the wind had played with some of the loose curls that hung from her up-do, how her body had curved perfectly in the beautiful white dress that clung to her frame. The way her large brown eyes had sparkled and the way her smile had cut across her face. 

It was enough to send me on my ass. 

She had been absolutely the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. 

And making her mine had been one of the most amazing experiences. 

And once the ceremony had been over, and I was given permission to demand that every insignificant person could leave, she and I and our families along with our dumbass friends had gone inside my house and celebrated. 

We drank, danced, and laughed, and that whole day I couldn't keep my eyes off that glowing woman who now had my last name. 

It had been an amazing day. 

And then every day afterwards had been pure hell. 

For me. 

Katrina started showing nearly immediately after our wedding, and I realized what true anxiety felt like. 

Every time I looked up, my pregnant wife was standing on some high rise, or dancing with knives in her hand, playing with an open flame, or tip toeing on the side of a ledge. 

I was fucking balding. 

She wouldn't just sit down and stay wrapped in padded blankets like I had asked.

I couldn't even fucking sleep through the night. 

I was having reoccurring nightmares of Katrina laughing horribly loud while doing backflips into traffic. 

I know right. 

If this wasn't fucking karma, I didn't know what was.

I'd been so hell bent on killing her when we first met, to then almost actually having to kill her, and finally to having horrific dreams of her being killed. 

Someone was having a huge fucking laugh at me. 

Not to mention I had gotten the merry band of idiots together and devised a plan. 

It was never going to end, even with Cirron gone the other Firsts still had been on a power trip, and even though Katrina had begged me to forget what had happened and move on, I simply was not that evolved. 

So no later after a week of that clusterfuck with Cirron, I had gathered my friends and gone on a mission, one that none of the women knew about. 

Slowly we had started tracking down all the Firsts, and collecting them. 

None of us would have been safe if they were allowed to still run their power trip. Cirron had been taken down, sure, but who knew what those idiots would do with him, or hell what they would do now that he was gone. 

And it was not just about me or Kat anymore. There was a huge Us, and that Us, was about to include two more people in a few weeks. 

I couldn't take the chance. 

I wouldn't. 

Slowly we had tracked all them down. 

We had found Matilda first, and she hadn't even been surprised when we showed up with sharp objects, tape, and rope.