Chapter 19: "Josh stop bothering my wife."

Quick A/N: Hey! I hope you're enjoying 'Accidentally Married' so far as I'm having a lot of fun writing it. I have a few chapters that I wrote over the summer which I'll try to post weekly. Since school has started again, I have been busy the past month and I don't have much time to write any new chapters. However, as soon as I'm up to date with my school work and have time, I will start writing again. And, thank you for reading! 

alavaraa x

**********

It had been almost a month since I'd moved into the Turner-Allen house and I'd settled into my new life. The weekday mornings were a blur - everyone was rushing around the house trying to get their things in order. Catherine's car was at a mechanic's, and her and Rob (he'd insisted I called him that as we were family) were currently working different shifts, so she was using his car to get to work for the week. This meant that Levi had to drop his sister off earlier at school, and Josh and I went along with them.

"Where's my t-shirt with my band's logo? I can't find it." Liv yelled from the top of the stairs. It was just a Wednesday and the four of us were running around the house looking for misplaced books, pencil cases and t-shirts. We were alone in the house as Catherine was at work and Rob had realised in the beginning of the week, that it wasn't necessary for him to witness our morning madness, as I knew the happenings of the house almost as well as anybody else that lived here, and had made the decision to go for a daily morning stroll, that probably ended as we left the house. 

"Check behind your door," I yelled whilst trying to make some toast. As smoke began wafting from the toaster, I gave up and threw it in the bin. I grabbed a banana and finished it in three bites.

"You look good this morning Mrs. Turner," Levi said, giving me a quick kiss. "And you burnt the toast again, didn't you? Also, have you seen my Science book?"

"I've not changed my name. Still a Miss. Still a Jones. And kitchens hate me. Your book is in my bag, remember? You lent it to me yesterday for the notes," I said.

"Right. Thanks. You should think about changing it. Mrs. Turner sounds nice."

"Nope."

"Fallon," Josh yelled from his room. The downstairs store room had finally been renovated and had turned into Josh's room. "Have you seen my pencil case? Or my homework?"

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Josh, you don't own a pencil case and you've never done your homework."

"Josh stop bothering my wife," Levi said as he made coffee.

"Levi stop bothering my friend," Josh came out of his room and stole Levi's coffee.

"Wife trumps friend," Levi argued.

"I am still only your girlfriend," I said to Levi.

"Girlfriend who is married to me," he muttered under his breath, thinking I couldn't hear him.  I kicked him in the shin.

"And both of you stop arguing. We are going to be so late." I ran to the stairs to shout for Liv but found her running down the stairs. "Did you find your shirt?" She nodded.

"Levi, did you make lunch?"

"Shit! I knew I forgot something."

"Babe, you had one job," I yelled. Since I couldn't cook, and everybody else was too busy, Levi had taken the responsibility of making lunch for himself, his sister and I. Josh ate at school.

"I'm sorry," he shouted.

I looked at the time and saw that we weren't going to make it to school on time. "We've got to go now," I yelled. We ran into the car, Josh locked the front door behind him and got in. Just as Levi started to reverse his car, Liv shouted for him to stop. "What is it?" he asked.