Chapter 5

Once I was inside I walked to the kitchen where the radio was and put Jon Bon Jovi on and turned the volume up. While I was listening to the music I started to do a late lunch which was a BLT sandwich.

It didn't take too long to do it, maybe about 15-20 minutes and I ate while listening to the rest of the music. When the music was over I was finished with the sandwich. Yeah so I'm a slow eater but I like to enjoy it.

I put the dirty dishes in the kitchen-sink and left it there and decided to go to take a warm and nice bath, since it was a chilly day.

Once I was in the bathroom I got out of my clothes and put my toe in the water and felt that the water was perfect. So I got in and sat there for a while just enjoying the warmth.

When I almost fell asleep I decided that it was time to let the water out and took a quick shower, just showering my body. Once I got out I dried myself off with my grey towel and put my purple bathrobe on and went to the living room.

I sat down on the grey couch and watched some tv. As the time passed I started to get hungry again, so I thought that since I was too tired to make dinner I ordered a pizza.

After 15 minutes someone knocked on my door, and I knew that it was the pizza delivery. I opened the door and there was the pizza guy. He had a pizza uniform that was red and yellow. His nametag read "Doyle".  I gave him some money and he replied with "Enjoy the pizza", and then he left.

I was on the couch again and ate my pizza in silence. I watched the time and it read 21:37. So I've started to walk to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and peed. Then I went to my room to sleep.