Chapter 2

After I woke up I left my comfortable cover that was dark blue and left my light blue room and headed towards the living room which had a grey couch, light black curtains hanging from the window. And there were some paintings on our family and me from school on the walls. The tv was standing on a tv-bench that has a light wooden colour on it. In the corner we had a floor lamp that was black and white. Oh and we had two light wooden shelves with movies in it.

But anyway the lazy person I am, I called a pizza place called Kira's pizza and ordered a pepperoni pizza. My favorite. The dude who answered when I called told me that it would be at my door in 12 minutes.

To pass away the time I put on the TV and flipped through the channels until I found a movie. The movie which were on the TV was grown ups with Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, Kevin James and Rob Schneider.

It was the scene where Rob's daughter who looks like him think she was checked out by Lenny's oldest son and Kurt's son when the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and opened the door for the pizza dude.

But when I opened the door it wasn't the pizza guy it was the guy around my age, but he was the one holding my pizza.

I checked him out, taking in what he looked like. He was wearing grey sweatpants with a black sweatshirt. And he had brown short hair that was natural. He had very very beautiful green eyes that you could get lost in. His jawline was just perfect and I could see that he has a very nice body.
I blushed when I thought that last thing.

"Hi, I'm Taron Egerton. We just moved in next door and the pizza delivery guy dropped the pizza at the wrong door but I paid it for you. So I was just giving it back to you."

I got out of my daydream and took the pizza out of his hands.

Thank you for returning it and paying for it. My name's ehhh ehhh um Bbbeth. I really can't believe I stuttered right in front of him and also almost forgetting my own name, I wish that I could fall in a hole for doing that.

Would you like to have a slice back with you? Since you paid for it.

"Nah, I'm good we just ate for a half an hour but thanks anyway Beth. I need to get back in, need to build my bed so I can sleep tonight, but it was nice meeting you."

I watched him as he got in the flat and closed the door behind him. And I realised I was still standing in the corridor so I also went inside to eat the pizza and getting ready to sleep for the night since I saw that the time read 22:20. 

Whiiiiii the second chapter is up now and I really like this one. And that Beth started to blush in front of him.
What do you guys think he thought when she did it? Cute or weird for doing it? Comment what you think about it 😀

Peace out by Julia Draven

Ohhhhhh ohhhhhh when I found that song he was singing in the video up above, I think I died and went to heaven for a moment 😍😍😂