Chapter 1

Today was finally the last day of junior year, summer finally started. I couldn't get more exited that summer was here and I didn't need to go to school for the last two and a half months. I could be lazy all day and do nothing special this summer.

But now when I have nothing to do this summer I could finally start to write some music lyrics that I have planned to do for 3 and a half months.

But anyway, when I was on my way home to the apartment I saw a truck outside with furniture in it. And a guy around 17, which is my age. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a black jacket over, and black jeans with brown combat boots. I think I got a glimpse of his mum and dad but I didn't see how they looked or what they were wearing. And I didn't exactly see how the boy in my age looked like, I just saw that he was young and around my age.

After standing on the streets watching them, I went in the entryway and took the stairs to the third floor where I lived with my mom and dad.

I unlocked the brown door and went in and took off my black combat boots. I screamed I'm home but no one answered me. So I went in to the kitchen to see if they were there but no one was there. I walked to their bedroom but it was empty as well. But I did saw a note laying on the kitchen table so I ran back  there.

I picked up the note and read out loud

"Beth! Your dad and I forgot to tell you yesterday that we are visiting some relatives back in Sweden during the summer, I really can't believe we actually forgot to tell you this. But I'm so sorry for forgetting it but we did leave some money for you to have for 1 and a half months, the money is in our top drawer. I know that you don't like our relatives back in Sweden, so I really wish that you take good care of the flat while we are gone. But I know that you will.
See you in 1 and a half months and take care of yourself darling.

- Love, Mom and Dad.

I kind of got shocked that they actually forgotten to tell me that they were leaving, but happy at the same time since they haven't seen them for two years now. And I got happy that I were alone for a while.

So the first thing I did after reading the note I took a power nap. And not caring how long I could sleep since I have the whole flat to myself and that I can just order something when I wake up later. And not be bothered by having to do any dinner.

Finally the first chapter is up now, and I hope you guys will like it. And that you also will enjoy it 😀. And just so you know, me is not from England, I'm actually from sweden so I'm just gonna warn you my English grammar isn't very good but I hope you will get it anyway if I misspell any word or something. And if some word is wrong, you can tell me.

Sooooo peace out by Julia Draven 😀