Chapter 3

Last night took me forever to fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about those green eyes that belonged to Taron, he was stuck on my mind all night until I fell asleep around 3:25 in the morning.

When I finally woke up the time was 12:30. I couldn't care less so I stayed in my bed for another half an hour.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the brown window with a purple curtain and opened the window to checked how the weather looked outside.
It was the usual weather, grey clouds filled the sky and it looked like it was about to start to rain any second.

With a sigh I closed the window and got out of my black pyjamas pants and white t-shirt to change into some regular clothes.

I looked through my closet and found black jeans and a pair of black socks. I looked through some more and found a old hoodie that I forgotten I had. It was dark blue with the words "Awesome" on, and it was written in white.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I didn't know anybody from school so it can't be someone from there, so who could it be? Maybe I shouldn't open? So many thoughts were running through my mind.
But I decided to open it.

I looked through the peephole before opening it and saw Taron the green eyed boy on the other side of the door.

I put my hand on the doorknob and opened it for him, hoping not to make a fool out of myself this time.

Uhm, hey Taron did you want something? I looked him up and down, and saw him wearing a light blue sweatshirt with black jeans.

"This is maybe kind of weird since I just met you yesterday, but could you show me the way to the grocery shop?"

Uhm uhm, yeah sure I could do that. I could feel my cheeks getting a light shade of pink, but hoped it would go away.

Let me just go and get my keys, they are in my room so I'll be back in a second.

"Oh okay, mind if I come in for a second then?"

No, make yourself comfortable.

When I got inside of my room I grabbed my keys from my white nightstand which was  next to my bed. When I walked to the living room I found Taron on the couch waiting for me.

Let me just put on my shoes and jeans jacket, then we can go.

"Yeah, sure."

Alright, I'm ready we can go now.

Finally the new chapter is up, took me a while to do it. I know it's short but it's better than nothing right?
Sooooo here it goes 😂

Peace out by Julia Draven