Part 2

-Emi pov-

I jumped up, from my nightmare, my flashback, of my family being killed.

I looked around and I was on a couch, with a soft white blanket on me. There was a boy with dark brown hair, and dark eyes that reminded me of the night sky, sitting on a small bench next to me.

His face expressionless, like a blank sheet of paper.

"You're awake. I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you..." He said as a small smile appeared on his face.

"H-hi." I said quietly.

"You are?"

"Emi."

"I'll be right back, Emi." He said as he got up and walked out of the room, walking into the kitchen where he was talking to his mother.

They both walked back into the room.

"Hello, sweetie. Are you okay? Taehyung found you passed out in front of the house."

"I'm fine. My dog got run over last night as I was walking him. When I saw him, I just ran." I lied.

"Well, that explains the blood." She said as Taehyung nodded. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Taehyung held his hand out.

I took his soft, warm hand, and then finally let go.

"Tae, can she borrow your old clothes and shoes?"

"I guess, Eomma." He said as he put the TV on in the living room.

We walked to the far end of his small house, Taehyung's Eomma getting his old clothes out and giving them to me.

I put the white striped hoodie and the jeans that were a little tight, the shoes were perfect.
Since I was in the bathroom alone. There was a window, so I quickly, but carefully opened the window and jumped out. I ran a little, and then stopped in a few minutes I was on the street.I walked down it with my hood on.

(Hey guys! Please continue to read I promise it will hopefully get better! Hehehe see you-all)