Chapter 4

So I changed my mind again.. Srry but I get onto writers block very easily. I think I'm gonna make this a short story. so enjoy!!! vote and comment!!!

< Deliah >

After finally progressing what just happened I instantly turned back to the shy and lame girl no one knows.

"Guess that's me" he says sarcastically.

"Soo... Let's get this over with so that the g-g-g-good girl can go back to class" he tells me mockingly. "I'm sorry for spilling coffe over your shirt, though it wasn't my fault I must say."

"I- it's okay.." I answer him.

Without another glace in my direction he walks away, leaving just as the bell rings.

I run inside the school building and into my first class.

"You're late... umm..D..." Mr.Bean says when I enter.

"Deliah" My sister, who has the same class with me tells the teacher "discretely".

"Deliah" says Mr.Bean.

Some students snicker. "Hell not even the teacher knows her name". I hear them say.

"Sorry" I say before quietly making my way towards a seat in the back of the classroom. Only to realize there's only one more vacant seat in the back, right next to Sean...

I had two options, number one: I could sit beside him, being a nervous wreck the whole hour, or number two: I could seat at one of the other 4 vacant seats... each one of the very first seats of each row... No one liked to sit at the front,Mr. Bean had the habit of spitting when he talked... it also would attract attention if I sat in the front... without mentioning the snide comments of the other students... Option one it is.

I walk as confidently as I can towards the vacant seat and place my bookbag next to the seat. I sit down and then look straight forward not bothering to look at Sean even once.

I can feel the burn of his eyes in my neck, so I turn to look at him and see him looking at me. He seems kinda surprised and then he does something I didn't expect, he smiles at me.

-**_*_*__*__*__•_••__•__•

For the rest of the class he didn't interact with me. I was so shocked about how attractive he looked when he smiled that I didn't even pay attention to class. I kept stealing glances at him, he caught me twice and each time I blushed even more furiously. Class came to an end and I saw how Sean got out of the classroom and of my view. I scurried to get all my things inside my bag. I went out and away into my next classes...

_•__••_•___••_••_

Lunch finally came around. Too bad I didn't have friends to sit or talk with. My sister always said I could join her and her friends on the "popular table" but we both knew that would never happen.I was too shy to even look at that table.

I found an empty table and sat down to eat, alone, like last year.

I was halfway trough with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I saw them. My twin sister was walking into the cafeteria, her hair bouncing around as she found all sorts of things to be happy about, then falling perfectly back to place, but that's not what distracted me from my sandwich, the person beside her was.

Sean was walking side by side with her and they were both laughing at something. It was then I realized how good they looked together... they were both alive with buzzin happiness and moved with grace.

I don't know how I could have missed the chemestry between them. It was good I saw it now, before I got too attached to him... it still hurts to see your twin always get the guys.

What the wreck is wrong with me!! I'm not like this! I'm not some crazy for love girl that crushes on a boy she just met. What's wrong with me? And to think I lost one precious hour of class gaping at him.Smiles don't mean anything right? And I got all crazy because he smiled at me....I'll just forget abou-

"Hey" A male voice cut off my train of thoughts.

"Is this seat taken?" It asked.
When I looked up I saw with awe that Sean was standing there... with his arm on the chair next to me, waiting for my approbation.

I nodded slowly. Still in shock.

"Sup, sista?" Said my twin, who until now I hadn't realized was also here in my table, and was now sitting next to Sean.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, so I closed it.

"So.. you're twins?" Sean asked, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah.." I said, having recovered from my unable to talk state.

"But you seem to have really difrent personalities" he said.

I looked down at my green oversized T-Shirt and baggy jeans. And then looked at my sister, in her high waisted blue skirt and white top, completed with high heels.

"Yeah..." I said again.

____•__•_••_••__••_•_

Lunch was a bit uncomfortable but after we found a topic we could all talk about, Avatar vs. Titanic, it turned out to be quite funny and easygoing. So much that when it was over I felt quite sad... But the feeling quickly vanished when I entered the classroom to discover that Sean had this class with me, and reapeared when I realized he was sitting right next to.....drum roll please...... My twin, wow I didn't realize I was calling her twin instead of Blair.. The fact that she's been around him a while is affecting me a lot.

"I thought we were going to forget about him?" My conscience told me sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up" I answered to my inside snide remarks.