Chapter 6

Joshhhh to the side>>>>

Deliah>

"Joshy!!!" I shouted as I closed the distance between us and hugged him tightly.

"Hey beautifull." he said.

"Dont beautifull me" I said, mocking hurt.

"Why not?" He asked. As if he didnt already know.

"Cause mister Josh here leaved me alone here with these idiots like... Mhhmmm...3 Years ago!!!" I scolded him.

"Hey!! 1) I didnt Have an option and 2) they are not idiots if you actually get to know them." he said.

"Whatever! You left me!" I told him, I was just playing around and he knew it.

"My princesa can you please forgive me?" He said in a fake british accent.

"I dont know" I said, Smiling from the corner of my mouth.

"Not even because im your Best friend since what? Kindergarden?"

"Actually Preeshool... "

"Not even for this...." He said as he got out a bunch of Hersheys from the hand he had been hiding behind his Back. I hadnt even realized he was hiding his hand....

"Well I guess I'll think about it..... " I said, my mouth already watering.

"You know what? Okay, okay I forgive you." I said, finally giving in and taking all the candy from his hands .

"Soo... how you've been?" He said awkwardly.

"Terrible." I stated.

"Come on Dely, It cant be that bad."

"I. WAS. FRIENDLESS."

" Why?"

"Im just that awkward..." I said, trailing off.

"Well, youre not gonna be friendless ever again" he said, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You're staying?"

"Yup" He said, popping the P.

*********••••***

In summary Josh is my childhood Best friend (Also my only friend) that had moved to Puerto Rico 3 Years ago leaving me completely friendless. From what he had told me he was moving back here and this time, it was for good.

If you ask me how DID we become friends, I really wouldnt know what to tell you. We are really kind of complete opposites. He is friendly with everyone and everyone seems to love him. He's good at sports , very good looking and even at our young age he has been part of some movies. He's also got a charming personality and he's very charismatic.

I guess thats what makes us such good friends. We Meet exactly 1 week before preeschol started, he lived right next door (he was my neighbor) and ever since then we've been friends. We Have a great bond, We tell each other secrets , pull pranks on each other, gave us rides to school, took care of each other when sick, stayed all Night watching netflix with a bowl of icecream to get over heart breaks, heck, We even had keys to each others houses.

But this bond wasnt just a normal one (as you can see) our mothers had been friends since middle school and decided to move into houses right next to each other, though what they didnt plan was for us to be born in the same year.

So our mothers didnt really mind our really tight bond. They even tried to make us date one time, but that didnt really work out.

My thoughts were interupted by the bell ringing. Wow, these days I havent been paying attention to class. Im gonna Have to ask for notes. I dont know who to ask...

I guess I could ask Sean... Talking about him, he wasnt in class, OH, I cant ask him for notes. Well, forget about it. I dont need notes. My title as a nerd has been Well earned. So freak it, I dont need notes.

____•••*****___•••*****

When lunch Finally arrived I was walking to the cafeteria minding my own bussiness and the-

"Bohh!!!!" Josh screamed into my ear. Appearing out of nowhere.

"Gahhh!!!" I screamed as I jumped.

"Hahahahaha" he laughed in my face.

"Mmmph thats not funny J!!"

"I know, I know, you dont like THAT kind of surprises" he said putting emphasis on THAT.

"EXACTLY" I replied.

"So where are We sitting?" He said as he slung his arm over my shoulders."Usual nerd table or DID ya change the spot?"

"Usual"

"K" he replied as We got in line.

After sitting down We started to eat in a comfortable silence.

Until I saw my sister come into the cafeteria with... drumroll please... Sean Moore, ladies and gentleman.

I dont know why, but a scowl appeared on my face. DID she always Have to be with him?!? He couldnt go to first period but he didnt Have any problems to be with her .

"You like that guy" Josh stated.

"Who?" I said, ripping my gaze from them and playing dumb.

"That guy. The one who's next to Blair."

"Pssshhh. I do not!! I dont even know him." I replied a little to fast.

"Ohhh.... So were talking about a crush here arent We?" He said, Lifting an eyebrow at me.

"No!! Hes just someone I Barely know..." I said, trailing off.

"Well, thats about to change." he said as an evil grin started to spread across his face and his eyes were looking at Sean and Blair. Who were currently searching for a place to sit in the crowded cafeteria.

"Joshy dont you dare!!" I started to protest, but he was already waving his hand in the air and signaling for Blair to come sit with us.

A lump started to appear on my troat as I watched them come closer and closer toward us.

"J" I said.

"What?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You're going to pay for this" I said in a really serious tone, as I watched him swallow nervously.

__________________________

So:
Princesa means princess in spanish.
You know cause Josh came from Puerto Rico and there they talk spanish...

Hope you enjoyed!!!