Chapter one

Chapter One

A/N:I know its a little crappy, being the first chapter and all.... Keep on reading. Believe me, it gets better.

*** first day of school***

<Deliah>

It's the first day of school. My first opportunity to be invited to parties, clubs and fun Saturday nights with friends....Only that, there's a teeny weeny problem. I've got no friends, no one invites me to parties and no one takes the time to get to know me. But that's fine... I've always been fine with it. To be honest I don't really mind. I like being alone, it's kind of my thing you know?

*****

After getting ready for school I took my backpack and swung it over my shoulder, got downstairs, and started some breakfast. I was almost finished cooking when my twin sister came downstairs.

"Good mornin sis, ya ready? "She asked anxiously.

"Yup, and you?"I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Totally!!! This year is going to be sooo awesome! We're gonna go to parties, have fun, go to the cinema with the homies!!! "She answered almost screaming from joy.

"You mean you are gonna go to parties and have fun with "your "friends? I said, emphasizing the words "you "and "your".

"Ammm..... Uhhh.... Come on sis, ya know you can always come with me".

She said hopefully, but we both knew the answer to that.

"No sis ,they invited you to the party, not me". I answered, again , I was getting tired of having this conversation .

"Well let's go". She said in a voice I guess should have been cheerful, but I could catch the hint of sadness in it.

*****

On the 30 minute ride to school Blair just wouldn't stop talking, I was in my own world, when something she said caught my attention.

"So I heard a Sophomore is transferring to our school".She said a little too cheerfully, and that, caught my attention.

"Wait... What did ya say???"

"Hummmm... So I finally got your attention huh?? " She said in a veryyyyy accusing tone.

"Sorry..... " I replied. Please give me more details!! I prayed on my mind. Hey!!I may be a nerd but I'm interested in newphews too.

"Apology accepted!! Well I heard its a veryyy , veryyyy hot boy!!!!And... That he comes from nowhere less than... Silverfort High!!!!!"

Omg I swear, if she keeps getting so exited about this new guy she's gonna have a heart attack. She looks like she just saw Bruno Mars. Wait, did she say Silverfort High???

"What!!! I thought that was a "rich people only" kind of school". I tell her.

"Yeah it is!!! Why did you think I was so exited?? No one transfers from there too.. here. It's soo weird!! "She yelps.

Indeed it was weird. Why would some one change a private , I've got chef's that prepare my food at the moment, kind of school for... a regular one?? Don't get me wrong I love my school and all but, let's face it, if I had the money to enroll in Silverfort High, I wouldn't change it for Daclyn High!!!

I was lost in my thoughts, the rest of the ride.

****

So here I am. At the doors of Daclyn High, taking my last deep breath before the bell rings. Ok, so finally.... The first day of school. Great, another year starts and I'm here again, in the same position as last year, in the same place as last year, at the same time as last year. While my twin sis is over at the entrance greeting all the freshmen with a warm smile and a map of the whole school. I wish I could be like her so free, so careless, so friendly..... but that will never be right?? After all I'm "the nerd".

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Bye,bye peace I think, as I hear the bell ring.I hurry along with other dozens of people, trying to go trough the schools entrance double doors.I turn my head so that I'm looking at the ground, as I swiftly navigate through the streams of people. All this years of practice have done me well, I could walk the entire school with my eyes closed.

Suddenly I hear a high pitched scream that comes from not very far from me, it's undeniably femenine, it is soon followed by other screams and cries...from.. joy?? Starstruck with curiosity I stop my walk to stare at the place the screams came from. But I can't see anything, just the usual streams of people rushing to their classes.

I start again my walk, when I'm halfway to my first class, I hear it again, but this time I'm able to decipher what they say:

"It's him!!! It's him!! It's really him!!".

It's who?? I ask myself as I make my way to the classroom, I've only got 3 minutes left to get there. I push my way out of a passing crowd. I'm finally succeeding at getting out of it, when someone shouts:

"You nerd, look out!!! "

I look up just in time to slam face on into the chest of a boy , cause by the feels of it, it was definetly a boy. An apology is about to leave my lips when suddenly something hot, and brown stains the front of my shirt.

"Awww!!! What is wrong with you?!?" I scream-ask.

"Oh?!? Sorry." He says, looking back and forth anxiously.

"Did you just spill coffe over me??" I ask him acussingly.

He ignores me, as he looks everywhere anxiously. It's as if he's looking for someone..

"Umm!! Hey, from space to you??" I say to him, trying to get his attention.

Wow, this incident triggered all my anger, for once I wasn't a being shy and with a boy!! Well, if someone spills coffe all over you, just before your first class, and on top of that, on the first day of school, I don't think you'd be too happy about it. Too bad I just have the courage to say insults to him. Way to go Deliah, what an impression.

** sarcasm**

Suddenly I see him tense up, as if he found what he was looking for. But all I see is.. A group of girls.. Coming this way....Ohh wreck.

Ahhh!! I've got no time for this!!!" He scream-says to me, as the girls get closer.

With only that words, he takes of into a run. Only that, he grabs my hand and pulls me with him.

End of chapter one!!!!

Wow this took me some time!! Sooo some important details: 1) I'll be changing the names of the 3 principal characters - soon. Deliah (the nerd)

Blair ( the popular,friendly one, Deliah's twin). And Sean Moore ( new junior boy). I hope you enjoy the next chapter.