Chapter two

Chapter two

<Deliah>

"Hey!!!! Let go you freak!!!" I scream as I try to jerk my hand free from " stranger boy's grip".

I have to admit he's pretty strong, it seems I can't pull my hand free. And I'm itching with un-answered questions. Who is this guy? Why doesn't he let go of me? No,no more important -Where is he taking me?!?!-.

Hmmm...... I wonder how he looks like, throught this thick crowd I can't see anything else than, his iron grip hands.

And while I was arguing with him I didn't pay attention.

I'm jerked out of my thoughts when I almost trip over my own feet. We're going so fast I'm almost running to keep up. Then, suddenly, we're out. Out of the crowd, the school, the mess, and he has stoped pulling me.

"Why did you spill coffe over me, scream at me, then pull me all over the school, and stop at the freaking school parking loot!!!!!". I ask him furiously.

"Ummmm.... Yeah.... Sorry for that I just.....needed to get out of there before they got to me. And you were all like "talk to me NOW" so I had to improvise." He says.

"Well as I see, now you're in no hurry, so feel free to explain". I tell him.

"Umm... Is it THAT hard to guess??" He says, with a hint of irony.

"Ummm... How would I know, I've never se-se-seen you be-before". And nerdy, shy Deliah was back!!

"You really don't know how I am??" He says as if he can't believe how oblivious I am.

And at that moment it's when I really, really look at him, and, for the first time take notice of how handsome he is.

The angular shape of his face, the sandy blonde-brown of his hair. The tight muscles that his shirt hugged perfectly. The way he looked at me with so much curiosity with those, awesomely gorgeus and beautiful greenish-bluish eyes of him.

That's when realization came up on me.

"You know, many girls would have literally killed, to make me hold their hand, or pull at their hand, as you like to call it. But you, you are here arguing with me because of it, you're quite a case aren't you??"He says thoughtfully but, at the same time, ironically.

"Oh my G-G-G-God!! You- you- y-ou're Sean. Y-y-you're Sean Moore." I say, and I can't believe it.

End of chapter two!!!! I hope you enjoyed it. I don't think next update will come anytime soon, because it will be from Sean's point of view, or from Sean's P.O.V. As I like to call it.