Stay with me

Thankfully Jason didn't have to wait very long. He was still sitting on the bed as Krueger started to shift in his seat.

Freddy slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He had a terrible headache. As the killer wanted to reach up to his aching head, he noticed that he couldn't really move. That brang him completely back to his senses and made him study his surroundings. Freddy was still in the hut. He was sitting on one of the wooden chairs in the middle of the room, hands bound to the back of the chair.

The burnt man could hear footsteps behind him and soon a tall figure appeared in front of him.

"Unbind me!", Freddy demanded. Jason shook his head, making Freddy sigh in frustration.

"What do you want, hockey puck?", the burnt killer now snorted a little annoyed, before mentally slapping himself. Why did he even ask? Stupid hockey puck wasn't gonna say something anyway...

Jason tilted his head to the side, giving his usual confused puppy look, before he brought up his hand to point at Freddy. He then pointed at himself and motioned slitting his own throat with his hand.

"You want to kill me" that meant, Freddy figured.

The burnt killer shook his head slightly. "N-no", he stammered, "I don't want to kill you..."

Jason tilted his head to the side again, now waiting for an explanation.

"I don't know...what you want from me...", Freddy stated calmly.

Jason pointed at his surroundings. "The hut?", Freddy questioned. The taller killer nodded. "I built it", Freddy explained, "I built it...for you".

Jason gave Freddy his confused look again.

"I-I don't know, ok?", Freddy began as he saw how confused Jason was, "I watched you wander through the woods and I didn't want you to get into any trouble...So I built this hut for you to stay, since your home was destroyed by that little bitch. I don't even...Look, I don't want to fight you anymore, ok? Can't we just make peace?"

Jason was confused. Very confused.
Did he truly mean all of that?
Why would he suddenly care about him?
Why would he want to make peace?

Freddy was still looking up at the other killer, desperately waiting for some kind of answer. As Jason finally had made up his mind, he made his way around the chair to unbind the burnt man's hands.

Freddy Krueger was relieved and surprised at the same time. He rubbed his wrists as he muttered a quiet "Thank you".

Jason wondered what was going to happen now. He wondered if the other killer would just leave or...if he was going to stay. Now, why would he stay?

The taller killer didn't know if he could even trust Freddy Krueger. He could have jumped up any moment, ran over to the wooden table and either grabbed his glove or Jason's machete, which were both laying there, to attack Jason. But there was a part of Jason Voorhees which really wanted to trust the other killer. A part of him even wanted him to stay.

Freddy had said that he had built this hut, so they could as well share it, right? That the bed was big enough for both of them had already been proven anyway.

It wasn't till Freddy broke the silence, that Jason was pulled out of his thoughts.
"I think I should leave now", the burnt man muttered while he got off of the chair.

No! Inside Jason was screaming. He wouldn't let Freddy leave. Not anymore. Never again.
The tall killer stepped in front of Freddy, blocking the way to the door and shaking his head. He pointed at himself, then at Freddy and after that he pointed at the floor.

The burnt killer thought about if Jason really meant, what Freddy thought he meant, before he answered.
"You want me to stay here? With you?, he asked, giving the other man a very surprised and maybe even a happy look.

Jason nodded.

"Why?", Freddy now questioned a little confused.

The other killer just stood there for a second, before he shrugged. Jason actually didn't know. The only thing he knew was that he wouldn't let Freddy leave anymore. Never.

Freddy looked up, giving Jason a small, but satisfying smile.
„I'll stay".