Come back

I know it's taking a long time for something to actually happen, but we'll get there eventually! xD
Hope you enjoy page 3! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Freddy watched as Jason got up and continued his way deeper into the forest, even farther away from Camp Crystal Lake. He knew what Jason was up to, he knew that the taller killer was searching for a place to stay, to live even, he knew that the only place that Jason could have called his home had been destroyed.

Freddy also knew that Jason wouldn't find another place to call his home, he would only run into some people at some point, maybe he'd even find a city and he'd be in danger, if someone caught sight of him.
Jason might be strong, but there was nothing he could do against a gun and Freddy didn't have enough power to revive him again. At least not for now.

So the burnt killer followed Jason through the woods, always keeping his distance and staying hidden. Jason would only think, that he'd come to kill him, if he caught sight of Freddy.

Freddy had been following Jason for the whole day now, so the sun didn't spend much light anymore, which made the forest even darker than it already was.
The smaller killer had noticed Jason making his way through the forest rather slowly. He probably was still exhausted from the fight they had had two days ago, Freddy figured.

As it became dark, Freddy told himself that he couldn't just run after the other man for the following days. He thought about a way to help Jason Voorhees and he got an idea. Freddy used his powers to make Jason tired before he ran off into the direction that they had come from.

Jason felt as he got as tired as he had been the day before and figured it would be better to go to sleep, since he felt like he'd pass out, if he'd just continued walking.
The killer laid down, not caring how uncomfortable the roots of the tree were, that he was laying under, as he was once again pulled into the dream world.

Jason swung his eyes open and found himself in a field. It was night and the clouds were keeping the moon from spending much light, so he couldn't see more than a few feet in front of him.

Jason didn't know where he was. Hadn't he just been in the forest? Was he dreaming again?

"Come back", a voice suddenly whispered.

The killer turned around, trying to figure out who had said that, but he couldn't catch sight of anyone. It definitely hadn't been his mother talking, he would have recognized her voice.

"Jason", the voice now whispered.

The voice sounded familiar and Jason felt a strange warmth around his cold heart as it spoke.

"Come back to Camp Crystal Lake", the voice almost pleaded.

The voice sounded so warm. So soft. So familiar.
Jason couldn't disobey.