Was I wrong?

Almost 1000 words again! Hope you'll enjoy chapter 5! :)
---------------------------------------------------------

The sunlight was already reaching the bed, as Jason woke up. The killer stretched and blinked a few times, before he started to recognize the room.

Jason hadn't slept this well in months, in years, and strangely...he hadn't dreamt either.
He hadn't dreamt of his mother, he hadn't dreamt of Freddy Krueger and he hadn't dreamt of...the voice.

Jason suddenly felt like something was off. Something was strange. It felt like something or someone was in the room with him.
It didn't take the killer long to notice quiet steady breathing, breathing that wasn't his.
Next Jason noticed something laying on his stomache. Still not fully awake, he couldn't make out what it was, so he blinked a few times to clear his vision.

As reality finally sunk in, Jason noticed that the breathing was coming from next to him, right next to his ear.

Eventually the tall killer turned his head to the right and saw it: There he was. Freddy Krueger.

The burnt man had swung his right arm around his waist, the knives of his glove dangerously close. His head was snuggled up into Jason's neck.

Jason fell off the bed out of shock and surprisement, waking up the other killer.

Freddy sat up and stretched as he looked around the room. His face went pale when reality sank in.
He had fallen asleep next to Jason...Fuck.

Jason quickly recovered from his shocked state. He climbed back onto the bed, reached out and grabbed Freddy by his neck. The burnt man couldn't react quickly enough, so he was thrown against the wall. He quickly sat up, throwing his hands up in defense as his body started trembling for some reason. Jason grabbed him by his collar, ready to throw him against the next wall.
"Wait!", Freddy managed to choke out.

Jason's eyes swung wide open in shock.

That...that was the voice! The voice that he had heard in his dream, the voice that had led him back to Camp Crystal Lake! The voice that had sounded so embracing and familiar...It had been him. It had been Freddy Krueger.

He had lured him back, Jason eventually realised.
This was a trap. This was definitely a trap.
Freddy had tried to confuse Jason, had led him back and now...he was going to try and kill him. Jason was sure about that. He was pretty sure and he wasn't gonna let it happen.

Angrily Jason let go of the other's collar and instead grabbed his neck, lifting him off the ground and pressing his back against the wall. Freddy started to gag as the strong grip started to steal his oxygen. He could feel how his lungs started to burn, how they started to long for some much needed air. His own hands tried to loosen the grip of the other, his legs were kicking the air.

Freddy was gonna fight back. He was gonna try to free himself. He was gonna try to kill him. Jason knew it and he was prepared for an attack from the other. He was prepared for a blow against his head or knives trying to ram into his face.

He definitely wasn't prepared for no fight at all though.

Freddy felt like he was going to pass out, but still he didn't fight the other man. He didn't want to hurt him anymore. It already made him sick if he only thought about hurting the other killer.

Jason noticed the other's strange behaviour and it...confused him.

Had he been wrong? Why wasn't the other killer fighting him? Why hadn't Freddy tried to at least cut him with his knives?

Jason was brought out of his thoughts as he noticed that Freddy wasn't moving anymore. His limbs were hanging down, his eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly opened.

Now...Jason started to panic. He quickly layed Freddy down on the floor, unsure of what to do. The killer kneeled down and checked the other's pulse.

His heart was still pumping blood. Freddy had only passed out.

Jason was relieved, but he still wasn't sure what the other killer had been up to.
He felt bad for what he had done, but he didn't understand why. Choking someone had never made him feel bad, so why now? Why him?

Jason looked at the burnt man in front of him. He could only imagine the pain Freddy Krueger must have gone through throughout the years. The tall killer was sorry, but he still didn't trust the other man. He had to make sure that Freddy wouldn't be able to attack him when he woke up.

Jason got up and went over to the dining table. He grabbed one of the wooden chairs and pulled it into the middle of the room. Searching through the commode, the killer found a rope. Lucky.

Jason gently lifted Freddy up and put him on the chair. Using the rope, he bound the man's hands to the back of the chair, after taking off his glove and carefully putting it on the table.
The tall killer checked the ropes, making sure they were tight enough, before he sat down on the bed.

Now he waited, a strange feeling spreading through his entire body.

What did this feeling mean?