No-one

I've been writing on this page for the past few days, when I was on vacation and it's the longest yet (over 1000 words!), but I don't know, if this makes any sense anymore... xD
If you have questions, you can of course ask me in the comments! :)
---------------------------------------------------------

Freddy sighed as he looked at the desolation in front of him.
The burnt killer sat down in the dirt and thought about his idea, his plan.

Was there a way to use his powers for good things too? To repair something that had been destroyed?
Well, he could try, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A shiver ran down Jason's spine as he finally stepped out of the dark forest. It had taken him about two days to return to Camp Crystal Lake, so the sudden brightness of the sun blinded him.

Even though Jason hadn't known the way, he had found back. An unexplainable force had led him, a familiar strange voice ringing in his ears the whole way back. It had given him the strength he had needed to walk for two days straight. He had made it, but the force and the voice were gone now.

Jason waited, hoping for the voice to return and speak to him, but it didn't. Looking around, the killer caught sight of something he hadn't expected.

There was a hut standing in the middle of the camp's remains.

This couldn't be.
Camp Crystal Lake had been destroyed. His home had been destroyed. Nothing had been standing when Jason left.

Confused and curious the killer made his way over to the hut and recognized it. It looked exactly like one of the huts, that had been here,  before the camp had been destroyed. The only difference was, the hut wasn't run down.
The windows hadn't been smashed in and the walls didn't have holes in them.

Jason peeked in through one of the windows as he started to wonder, if someone was in there, but he couldn't catch sight of anyone.

The killer made his way around the hut to the door. Even the door looked new.  It hadn't been ripped out of half of it's anchorages, but instead fit between the walls and looked like it was actually able to be closed and opened for countless times.

As Jason studied the wooden door, he caught sight of a strange engraving on the door knob. The killer leaned down to see what it was and he was surprised to catch sight of himself. The engraving consisted of his face, covered by his hockey mask.

Jason started to wonder if he was just dreaming again. All of this felt so real, but at the same time the tall man couldn't really believe it.
Why was his face engraved on the door knob? Who was able to build a hut in such a short time anyway? It didn't make any sense...

Curious to know what was inside the hut, Jason reached out and turned the door knob. The door creaked as the killer slowly opened it and peeked inside the building.
The sun shone through the windows, brightening up the room. Jason scanned the room and caught sight of a commode to his left and a table with two chairs at the other end of the room. The windows had been decorated with green and red curtains and a green/red striped carpet was laid out in front of him.
As Jason looked to his right, he caught sight of a big double bed, covered with a red blanket and two big green pillows.

Jason was amazed at the sight. The room warmed his heart for some reason, making him feel like this was his home, like he actually lived in this building.

The killer left the hut after a while and checked his surroundings for any sign of someone being here, but there was nothing.

Jason Voorhees sat down under a tree at the edge of the woods to watch the hut, but still no-one came.
No-one came during the day and no-one came, when the sun had already disappeared from the horizon.

Jason didn't even notice himself falling asleep. Not sleeping for two days just caused him to pass out under that tree.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why isn't he using the fucking bed, if he's tired?!" Freddy nagged, watching Jason from afar, "What did I even built this fucking hut for, if hockey puck is just gonna live in the forest anyways?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason woke up, when the sun shone through the holes of his hockey mask and started to blind him. The killer had to blink a few times before he could get used to the sunlight.

Jason wondered, if someone might have entered the hut, when he had been asleep, but he didn't want to leave his ‚hiding spot' in the middle of the day. Instead the masked man waited till it was almost dark outside, before he got up and peeked into the hut through one of the windows, like he had done before. He caught sight of no-one. Again.

Jason entered the hut and closed the door behind him, before he looked for any changes in the room. Everything was still the same. Nothing had been moved around, nothing had been forgotten or left on purpose.

No-one had been here, no-one was gonna come any time soon, the killer figured.

Jason sat down on the big double bed. He was pretty tired, he probably hadn't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, but...could he sleep in this bed? No-one was gonna come, right?

The masked man looked down on the mattress, that he was sitting on. It felt so soft.
It had been a very long time since Jason had slept in a normal bed, but he had never slept in a bed like this before.

He just couldn't help himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy was relieved when the other killer finally fell asleep on the bed. He had built it for him, so he could as well use it.

The burnt killer sneakily entered the hut, watching Jason sleep.
He looked so peaceful in his sleep. He looked so cut-
Wait!
What was he thinking?
That wasn't right! No!
What had he done?
Why was helping the other man?
Why did he...care for him all of a sudden?

Freddy sat down on the big bed, wondering why he had made a double bed instead of a small bed while he still watched the other killer sleep.

The sight sent a feeling through Freddy's entire body. He couldn't explain it, he had never felt that way before. It was a nice feeling, but it scared the burnt man at the same time.

There had to be an explanation for this feeling, right?
Maybe this feeling even had a name...