Chapter Fifty Four.

The next morning, Aubry woke to an arm being slung over her waist and an unnecessary amount of body heat radiating onto her from Harry's. She grumbled, for the first time ever she was the one who wasn't quite ready to wake up. "It's nine," his voice was loud in her ear. "Why're you still sleeping?"

Aubry's words were mumbled and hardly loud enough to be heard. "Why're you spooning me?"

His only reply was to hug her tighter, and his lips pecked the top of her shoulder. "We have to leave in three hours."

Eyes remained glued to the eggshell colored wall, feeling slightly pained from oversleeping. It was Saturday morning, Harry's parents were returning home later that night, and he needed to beat them there in order to unpack and look unsuspecting. Her body was sore when she curled, knees folding to her stomach. The action caused her body to be pressed more tightly against Harry's, and a chuckle puffed through her lips. "Convenient you wake me up with a boner." 

A gentle laugh came through his nose. "I just woke up too, leave me alone."

She strained her neck to look at his face, noses nearly touching. "Like I said, convenient."

"For me or for you?" he asked with brows raised on his forehead.

Her head turned away to look back at the wall, head resting on the pillow. He reflexively grasped onto her hip to stop her when she ground her bum against his groin, giggling as she spoke, "Me."

He pulled himself away, "Don't do that."

She continued to giggle, only to be cut off by an involuntary shriek when his fingers pinched at her butt cheek. Harry laughed at the girlish squeal that left her body, and she flipped over to face him and dig her tickling fingers into his sides the way she had learned he hated. His yell of, "No!" could've been heard through the entire hallway, and he began to squirm uncomfortably in attempt to free himself from her assault.

Her leg hooked over his hips to trap him, and Harry's hands wildly chased hers as he laughed uncontrollably. He manage to grasp onto one of her wrists, while she pinned him into the mattress as she climbed on to straddle his bucking hips.

A second hand was ripped off his side to put an end to the tickling, both held captive in the air between the two. The smile on her face was wide, and he narrowed his eyes at her. "I hate being tickled."

His words were finished off by an apologetic kiss to the lips, her knees digging into the sheets on either side of his hips as she leaned down to him. Wrists were tightly clenched in his palms, while mouths fumbled against each other through exerted breaths. She pulled back just millimeters to pinch her grinning lips between her teeth. "We only have a short amount of time left to soil your parents bed before we leave."

Her words created a mischievous smile on his face. "Oh yeah?"

Two days had passed since the last time they'd gotten the chance, and two days was two days too long. "Let's make it real nasty," she spoke vengefully.

Something about fooling around with Racheal Styles' son in her own bed, under her blankets, under her own roof was so incredibly pleasing to Aubry. The woman loathed her, that was something she'd come to terms with long ago, and the sensation of the stiffness in her boy's pants pressing up between her thighs gave her a sense of accomplishment. As if she were winning, and the nasty woman had no idea how badly she was losing when Harry's chuckle vibrated deep in his throat, tongues meeting simultaneously early that morning. 

Her wrists were freed, hands coming to rest over his chest as his ventured downward. Fingers were tucked into the band of shorts she wore and they were tugged, not getting them very far down, but enough to expose the top of her ass when his hands dipped underneath the fabric. Large palms engulfed her backside, filling each hand fully when his chest tightened and he pulled back from the kiss to breathe. He loved it. Absolutely loved the handfuls he got, fingertips pressing into the fleshy cheeks as he pulled her body in as closely as it could be to his.