Next Week Plans

Millie

I met up with Sadie, Lila, Maddie and the guys and sat aside Finn. We haven't spoken about last night but we hope we don't have to.

"Why are you being quiet today, Finn!" Sadie asked. Finn shrugged and didn't say a word. Sadie looked to me and I shrugged back. "Fine. We need to plan a day for girl day. Meaning, spa day, shopping and movies." Sadie said to us girls.

"I'm in." Maddie spoke straight away.

"Same!" Lila answered.

"Why not." I answer. Sadie smiled and planned the day of a girls day. Whilst the boys get on with boy things. I turn to Finn who just sat there. What's going on with him?

-

As fourth period finished, I went to meet Finn. I came across a gang of people crowding around outside. I ran out trying to see what was happening. I tried pushing by people and saw who I didn't want to see through this. Finn fighting. But it would be someone his own age. I ran out trying to hold Finn back.

"Millie!" He said shocked.

"Finn! Stop! This isn't you." I beg. I look to the person who he was fighting. Jacob Sartorius. I hated the way he looked. He was not my kind of man.

"Come on, Wolfshit! Come at me!" I was surprised by Jacob. How could he?

"Finn! Look at me." I moved his attention towards me. "Don't do this! Whatever he said or did! Just forget it and move on. Be a better man than him." I begged. He looked to Jacob and then stormed off out the crowd. I chased after Finn as he ran back inside the building. "Finn!" I yell.

"You don't know what he was saying about you! About our group. Calling you all sluts and slags for hanging with us." Finn looked hurt and mad. "I tried to defend you and the girls. He's been like that since we left that damn school and he's still causing trouble." I shake my head.

"Finn, I didn't..."

"I know. You don't know what's happening at all. You think people can change. But I know. Maybe Maddie can change but Jacob will never." I just looked at him. He walked off and I stayed put. I felt bad. He tried to defend me after what Jacob said to me, and I made him stop. How embarrassing am I?