Fillie

Millie

I have been with Finn for almost a year now. Since the time we were kids, we dreamt to see each other again. And spent our life trying to figure out if we had something. Turns out we did. I was happy on my behave and so was Finn on his.

I was no 16 years old. Days went by fast. I didn't know where it all went. But I spent it with my great friends and my best friend and boyfriend, Finn. He's been so nice and kind to me. I don't know what I did to deserve him. He's a dream come true.

And now me and the gang are stating college. Where is time going. I feel like being with Finn is going fast and we're already a year and a half of being together. Where did time go?

"Millie! College hunny." I heard my mom call. I turned in my bed and looked to the ceiling. I can't even be bothered today.

"NO!" I moaned and slammed a pillow on my face.

"Millie! College now. Get up!" I got told by mom who was now in my room.

"Let me sleep!" I moan.

"Wake up or Finn won't be able to come round no more." This was now my moms punishment. Whenever I didn't do anything right she would come up with this solution or cut Finn from my life. Basically black mail.

"Mom!" I sat up in bed looking like a slump who just woke up.

"Then get up. I think this would look nice on you." My mom kept going through my clothes.

"I can choose my own clothes. Please, leave." I ask getting up out my bed and going to my mom. She smiled and cupped my face.

"Of course. You have until 10 minutes to get ready and be ready for 8:40." My mom said and walked out. I made my bed and started dressing myself. I sorted my short hair for now. Had it cut for awhile since I wanted to have short hair instead of long.

I place my converse on and walked out and to the bathroom to do my teeth and go to the toilet.

I arrived downstairs by 8:35. 5 minutes early. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack for breakfast.

"Huh! Put that back Millie Brown!" My mom giving me the death eye. I put the snack down. "Get proper breakfast. You'll be hungry all morning." I didn't say anything to my mom but I knew I was not going to be, as Sadie would get me a proper breakfast at break for me.

"Fine." I put it back and started dishing cornflakes out.

"Charlie! Work sweetie!" She called. Charlie came down and smiled at me and sped off.

"Bye mom!" He says kissing her cheek and leaving. I giggled, catching his attention. He gave me a death glare and left. Paige came down and went to work too. Ava was last. I can't believe Ava was 9. Where has the time gone?

"Come on Ava brown, get your breakfast eaten." My mom said walking around the place.

"When are we going to next see Finn?"  Ava asked.

"Soon." I reply. My mom gets things together.

"Come on you two. Get ready." I look at my bowl. I wasn't even done."

"Mom! I haven't had my breakfast." I say.

"Have this!" She threw me the snack I had and shrugged, digging in. Why not?

-

I arrived at college. 5 minutes early. I said bye to mom and Ava and waited by the front for my friends.

"Millie!" I heard someone squeal my name. I looked and saw Sade's running up to me.

"Sadie!" I yell and open my arms. We hug one another and giggle. We broke away and I saw Caleb, Gaten and Noah. No Finn though. I hugged them all one by one and looked around for Finn. "Where's Finn?" I ask them all.

"We thought he was with you!" Noah said. I looked at them and shaked my head. We didn't wait much longer and went inside. Everyone was roaming the halls. I felt like I was back in school. It was unreal. Me and Sadie chose the same subject and the other three chose different. We all get to see each other at break and dinner.

"We will see you girls later." Caleb said and walked ahead. Gaten and Noah followed. I stopped and grabbed Sadie.

"I'm scared. Where is he?" I ask looking around.

"Don't worry. Hell turn up." And if right on cue, Finn turned up and was walking the other way down. He caught me and kissed me on the lips. I didn't realise we had kissed one another for so long till I heard Sadie cough.

"Guys!" She calls. We break away and look to Sadie. "Class?" She says reminding me.

"Oh yeah. Wanna take me to class?" I ask Finn. He smiled and nodded. We headed to our class and I was so happy. I was with my best friend and my boyfriend.

"Thanks for taking me to class." I Thank Finn.

"No problem. I love you." He says.

"Love you Finn." I lean in and kiss him. I don't know why but I couldn't stop kissing Finn. His lips were soft and they were like bouncy pillows. I felt someone slap my arm which caught my attention. I looked and saw Sadie.

"Come on." She said. I smiled at Finn and said bye to him. We peck each other's lips and he left. I couldn't bare to be separated by him. I wanted to be with him forever. "What is wrong with you?" She asks. "Haven't you seen anything from each other?" She asks. I shake my head.

"No!" I answer.

"Well, you can afterwards." Sadie dragged me inside and everyone gave us looks. I felt scared. I wasn't too good with audiences. This class is going to be great, isn't it? Ugh!