Chapter 5

Armaan came back and held his hand out for me. I simply stared at him. He held my arms and pulled me to a standing position. It was then that I noticed there was no one else in the room.

Armaan embraced me. One of his arms was around my waist. The other hand was caressing my face.

He kissed my forehead and whispered "Finally love you are mine."

I did not know what to think my eyes were still wet. Armaan's forehead touched mine. He was looking in my eyes. If I did not know any better I could swear I saw love in those eyes.

There was a click. We both turned to see one of the beauticians with a camera in her hand, smiling.

"I am so sorry, I disturbed that moment, but you guys were looking so cute. I had to capture it." Well someone was more excited than the bride.

"It's okay." Armaan smiled at her. "Haya, this is Maryam. She is a close family friend." I acknowledged her with a nod. This guy was threatening me minutes ago and he thinks I care about his family friend.

Haya baby you are his family too. Damn my mind for always thinking the worst.

"Guys everything happened so suddenly. Don't you want to remember this day forever?"

Umm no?

"Armaan how about we do a photoshoot?" Was this woman for real?

"Actually I am not feeling well." I am sure my face was pale so why not use it for my benefit?

Armaan looked at me for a moment and turned to Maryam. "Yeah I think she should rest a little." Did he just agreed with something I said?

At Armaan's refusal her face fell. "Aww come on. Umm okay how about this? Not a photo shoot just five pictures please please please just five?" She was pouting. Damn why did she have to make me so guilty? I was the one who was kidnapped.

"Okay fine just five and five means only five not a single more." Armaan warned her.

I looked up at him, he had a warning in his eyes for me too. I was really not feeling good. It felt like I could faint at any moment. But well I got married today what are a few pictures compared to that? And it's not like I have any other options so I nodded.

Maryam actually clapped. "Okay then for the first one, Armaan can you please stand behind Haya and wrap your arms around her waist?" And Armaan being the obedient friend he is did as she asked.

I could tell he was enjoying it. As for me my stupid self was feeling nervous. I just hope it was not due to his proximity.

Despite Armaan's warning the five pictures turned into fifty and the number might have been higher if I had not almost collapsed due to lightheadedness.

Armaan took me to the couch and made me sit on it. By this time everyone had left except Maryam and her friend whose name was Areesha who just came downstairs after packing her stuff.

"Okay lovebirds we are leaving. You can enjoy each other's company." Maryam winked at Armaan. I felt sick to my stomach. Can't they see there is clearly something wrong here.

Armaan took their bag from them and walked them out to bid them farewell and then disappeared into the kitchen. Great now I had to be alone with this jerk. There was too much dizziness in my head to think anything of that. Armaan came back a moment later with a glass of water.

He sat down next to me and offered me the glass. I stared at the glass for a few seconds and looked away.

Armaan sighed "It is just water, honey. Just drink a little you are going to faint any second now." Huh was he actually concerned about me?