Chapter 4

I came back to my senses when I felt another needle on my arm. My head was on something mildly soft, I opened my eyes to find it was that bast**d's shoulder. I quickly moved back. I wanted to be as far away from him as possible but the car door prevented me from creating a distance of more that a metre.

"I am sorry, love, I told them not to inject you with anything unless it becomes absolutely necessary. Don't worry he will pay for it." Armaan reached for my hand which I quickly jerked back.

I stared at him for a moment. Did he just call me love? He was acting like there was nothing unusual about the situation.

It might not be for him.

I looked out of the window to see where we were but I couldn't recognize the place. I quickly looked back at him, he seemed closer than before.

"Wh-where are y-you ta-taking me?" I asked in a quivering voice.

He smiled at me. The nerve of him!
"How is your ankle?" He asked.

If he wasn't going to answer my question then fine I won't answer his.

"Where are you taking me?" My voice was stronger this time.

His smile turned into a smirk as he gestured something with his hand and looked at the driver. The driver nodded and the partition started rolling up.

I was not going to be alone with him so I started getting up but he came even closer and blocked me, we were sitting only inches apart.

I looked at him than back at the partition and back at him. My breathing was getting shallow, I could feel fear settling in my stomach. My lips were dry. I tried to moisten them.

His eyes darted to my lips and I saw them darkening.

Bad move Haya, bad move.

Instead of fighting with me why don't you help me. I yelled at my inner self.

Hit him.

I punched his jaw and quickly moved to the other side of the car. He turned his head to look at me. I can swear I saw anger flashing in his eyes for a few seconds then his smirk came back.

He resembled a predator as he slowly moved towards me. All the while I tried to open the door which was definitely locked. I even kicked it once.

Arman rested one of his arms on top of the leather seats and his other hand was pressed against the door, completely blocking me. His leg was touching mine. I moved back but he covered the small distance in no time. His whole body was turned towards me.

"Please stay away from me." That was when I realized I had tears in my eyes.

The hand on the top of the seat was lifted I immediately shrank back but there was no space. Armaan wiped away my tear. He brushed his knuckles against my cheek, I tried to get away from him but he leaned in further. Our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Please stay away." I repeated my request.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Arman asked in a husky voice.

My head snapped back. Ya Allah what did I do to deserve it?

He was waiting for an answer. I shook my head "N-no." It was a whisper.

"Then do not move away from me." He whispered back.

"W-where are you ta-taking me?" I asked my earlier question with the same quivering tone.

"You will see." He answered with a smile.

He continued staring at me.

"I-I ha-have to be at co-college right now." Dammit can I please not embarass myself.