Farewell to sixteen year old me

Hey guys,
It's been a long long time. I know. But I'm not going to make excuses or explain my reasons for not being active or actively writing this book. I wanted you all to know that this book is something that sixteen year old me started when I felt very hopeless and tired of the people around me. Your comments, reads and votes gave me strength and it was something I was incredibly proud of. I was proud of my own achievements with this book, and how it reached so many people.

I'm grateful for those of you that still message me and tell me how they can relate to my book. I'm so grateful that so many of you have stuck around with me regardless of excruciatingly slow updates.

However, as I said, I was sixteen when I started this book. Believe it or not that was four years ago... At eighteen I felt like I wanted to rewrite this story as I wanted to fix my storyline errors and grammar mistakes. But even after I started rewriting my story, I couldn't find enough will to continue with my book. When I graduated from high school, there were a lot of things that I wanted to leave behind because they created painful memories. This book never was and never will be a painful memory, however it is related to people that I don't want to have to think about again.

I don't want to continue writing a The Curves in Life, as I feel I've grown detached from it. My beloved characters Nora and Jase got me through painful times in my life, and writing their story gave me a sense of freedom. I'm twenty now and I have other story ideas and I want to grow from this moment on. This book has shown me how supportive complete strangers can be. Every time I updated, I would wait for those hilarious comments. And now my writing style has improved and matured and I feel like I can write you all a story that you will enjoy as much as you did this one.

I'm sorry if this makes some of you disappointed or angry (I get angry when people discontinue their books, I mean, you're leaving me in the dark...) So I apologize and I thank you all for taking so much time to read and love my book. And I hope in the future, you'll still check out my upcoming books.

I love you guys, you have left the most beautiful impression in my heart.
-Micayla Catherine